Title Loans in Oxnard, CA
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
15 Best Car Title Loans in Oxnard, CA
- 5.0(10)2360 N Oxnard Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93036, United States“I've applied for a car title loans on my own before, but it was a headache. I had to wait weeks before hearing back and then even longer to get the funds. I always had to deal with pushy brokers who always seemed to be trying to sell me something else when all I wanted was enough money for groceries or tuition. The whole experience left me feeling frustrated and stressed”
- 3.3(10)187 E Gonzales Rd, Oxnard, CA 93036, United States“Was helped out by Anna “Assistant Manager” I came in as an appointment and was told wait till Anna arrive from her break. Liz had me sit and wait in their “open concept” office space. Waited 10mins till Anna arrived. Upon arrival, Liz told Anna “your appointment is here”. ANNA then sat at her desk and proceeded to work on the computer. Anna came up to me and about 10mins later and asked for my ID & pay stub. I gave her both and she went to make copies. Came back to give me ID & paystub back. Now let me remind you, before this appointment, I talked to Anna and told her I was not going to put my car up for a lean… I did not want to put my car up for a lean hold to get a lower APR or any other offers they had. I just needed a quick 3k loan. Now when she came to give me my ID & paystub, she asked me for the vin of my vehicle to ,”confirm the vehicle is mine”. I then came back give her my vin to my car. So now I finally sat down with Anna at the her desk. She then went over how much i was currently paying in rent (wrong amount) and how much I was spending a week (also wrong amount). I then corrected her of both of the amounts she enter was wrong and she told me that it might be a deal breaker ; once the info is entered she’ll need a change of approval from their supervisor. I said “that’s fine I’m not in a rush”. She also asked if I wanted to put my car up for a lean holder to get a higher loan and better APR. I declined again. Anna then ask for two forms of proof of address. I told her I could email her the documents later on the day because I didn’t have them in hand. She said that was fine. I then left. Went home and sent the documents to the email that was given to me on her business card she gave me earlier that day. The next day comes and I didn’t receive a phone call. Therefore, the day after I call to see an update on the forms I sent. I spoke with a lady (cant remember name) and she replied that Anna was busy with another appointment and it looks like she could close the deal soon but I would have to come in Monday. I couldn’t do Monday due to my work schedule. So the lady said she’ll call me back with a set time. I waited 3hrs and got no call back. I then called to see what was the hold up. Liz answers and I explain again to see an update on the loan and Liz states the same thing that the girl told before on the phone. Liz also says that “they never received my forms of residential proof. I then resent the documents again. I explained to Liz is there anyway today (Friday) Anna could close the deal cuz of my work schedule. Liz said I’m just going to have to wait till Monday because Anna is leaving after her current appointment. I replied “okay” then hung up. I called back about 5mins later and Liz answers again. I asked Liz if there was anyone else that could help me close the deal if Anna can’t? I explained to Liz that that Anna never asked me my correct amount I spend in rent and my weekly amount. I said “I’m not trying to sound rude but could you have someone that will actually help me get a proper loan?” Liz said ,” let me call you back.” Liz called me back about 5mins later stating my loan was not accepted and I’d receive a letter in the mail. I said “okay” and hung up again. I then check my credit karma and it shows I’m -5 now from OMF now !!! All BECAUSE SOMEONE CANT DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY!?!?!? Very UNPROFESSIONAL”
- 5.0(6)101 CA-34, Oxnard, CA 93030, United States“With my busy schedule, it was refreshing to deal with a lender who made the process really seamless. With no hiccups throughout the best personal loans for bad credit application and approval, I would highly recommend this company.”
- 5.0(5)1555 W 5th St #280, Oxnard, CA 93030, United States“I don't typically review places unless I feel it necessary to share my experience with others. I took out a loan here at Car Title Loans Oxnard and it was definitely one of the easiest short term loans I have ever received. Applying was easy and only took a few minutes. The entire process was quick and I had my cash fast - the very next day. Overall I am very pleased and recommend this company.”
- 5.0(4)344 S 5th St, Oxnard, CA 93030, United States“I stumbled across TFC Title Loans because I was behind on some bills. My car was salvaged and was surprise it had any value. They gave me a larger loan that I was expecting and the payments were super affordable. The service was excellent and there was nothing hidden in their terms. Best of all the loan had no prepayment penalty. I plan on paying the loan off in two months, but this loan got me where I needed to be financially.”
- 3.4(5)100 E 5th St, Oxnard, CA 93030, United States“Well, this place is pathetic. Im receiving a transfer via western union from Mexico to USA. My ID shows my 2 last names . EX. john doe smith ... and the money was sent to John Doe ... i have all the documentation including MTCN # and 2 IDs .. one that is expired showing John Doe and a Valid One showing John Doe Smith.. Girl working was so unprofessional, some people don't want to work during this pandemic and they abuse of their position to make others life miserable. Guess Im just going to Rite-Aid or Walgreens to receive the transfer without any issues as I normally do... I DON'T GIVE REVIEWS UNLESS i feel they're out of line and this business is way out of line. Wish I could give 0 stars but is not possible”
- Get more result
Find Title Loan Services in the Following Cities
Los AngelesSan DiegoSan JoseSan FranciscoFresnoSacramentoLong BeachOaklandBakersfieldAnaheimSanta AnaRiversideStocktonIrvineChula VistaFremontSan BernardinoModestoFontanaMoreno ValleySanta ClaritaOxnardGlendaleHuntington BeachOntarioRancho CucamongaSanta RosaOceansideElk GroveGarden GroveView More Title Loans
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Title Loan Payment
Title Loans Providers Nearby in Oxnard
1. How Many Auto Title Loan Firms Can I Find in Oxnard, CA?There are 15 title loan providers in Oxnard, CA.
3. What Do People Think About the Best Title Loan in Oxnard, CA?The best title loan lending platforms in Oxnard, CA is Montana Capital Car Title Loans. You can find the most viewed comments on this company in the following.
"Their customer service was excellent and their interest rates were very reasonable. Overall, I was thrilled with the entire best loans for bad credit experience!"
5. Can I Apply for a Title Pawn Loan in Oxnard, CA Without a Credit Check on My Account?Kindly note that a credit check is a must according to the law.Fortunately, you can apply for car title loans online with no hard credit check via our online loan service. We can get you connected with a variety of honest lenders who only run a soft credit check before providing you with the loans you need at your emergency.
2. Can You Tell Me The Top 3 Auto Title Loan Firms in Oxnard, CA?The top 3 title loan lending platforms in Oxnard, CA are Montana Capital Car Title Loans, Family Car Title Loans, and Montana Capital Car Title Loans.
4. Can I Apply for a Title Pawn Loan in Oxnard, CA With Bad Credit?Since your vehicle title serves as a collateral, bad credit should not keep you away from applying for a car title loan. You can refer to the title loan lenders listed above and take a trip to their offices. Or you can apply for car title loans online from our broker service, which can save your time and energy.
6. Can I Apply for a Title Pawn Loan In Oxnard, CA If I Have No Job?Yes, you are eligible for a title loan provided you have a regular source of income.
7. How Can I Apply for a Title Pawn Loan in Oxnard, CA?As said before, you can secure a title loan from the stores listed above physically or turn to our loan broker service to fill out an application form.