Title Loans > Title Loans Near Me > California > Title Loans in San Francisco, California
Title Loans in San Francisco, CA
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
15 Best Car Title Loans in San Francisco, CA
- 3.7(10)124 2nd St, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States“I’ve been a member with Patelco for over 5 years now. Both my mom and best friend have an account with them as well. We all love their customer service and products. I feel like they care about their members and don’t see us as dollar bills. This location always has friendly people, as well as the Noriega branch. Will definitely stay with them for many years to come :)”
- 3.4(10)1098-B Market St, San Francisco, CA 94102, United States“The reality is that a lot of people wouldn’t be considered low income if they weren’t priced out by other salaries. If your going to complain about “low income people” please make sure you understand the complexities behind the issue. We share this city with people of different races and socio-economic backgrounds, inequality exists and rather than complain about the people experiencing it and blaming people for being low income have consideration.”
- 3.7(10)5221 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94118, United States“I’ve been a client for one main financial for years, during my transactions they always been helpful and They are very professional, and well communicative. The customer service used to be great! Peter and the other team member was amazing. however today one of the team member JOSE was ruining not only my day but the whole great opinion that i have for one main. the moment i called the branch and he picked up with the Rudest tone like he doesn’t want to be there. then i talked about some of my arrangements on my account and issue for payment this month . he took the whole conversation by being not only unprofessional but also he made so many absurd response and comments about my personal life. first time ever one of the employee made me feel degraded and humiliated. he was not only try his best to not being helpful but also purposely make you feel unsafe having financial conversation with him.”
- 3.9(10)1405 Noriega St, San Francisco, CA 94122, United States“I love the idea of credit unions but this branch gets a solid D- Short-staffed, short hours, and can't spare a roll of quarters of your own money. Not sure why I keep my money here. Will be looking at a new bank soon. 10a - 5p mid week 😂 what a joke”
- 5.0(6)66 Ceres St, San Francisco, CA 94124, United States“It took me less than an hour to complete the whole money application process and my loan was approved immediately. If I need another loan in the future, I will definitely contact them.”
- 2.7(10)375 Alabama St, San Francisco, CA 94110, United States“It’s very user unfriendly. You have to try and figure out how to contact them if you need to make changes. You can add cards but not delete them unless you call tally. They gave me a credit card that’s at 22.99%. With enough to pay off a higher balance card. What they didn't tell me is the payments for their card is twice what I was paying on the other card! So now I’m paying about $100 more per month than what I was. This is not saving me money. Then they started paying cards that I already had auto pay on so then there were double payments! There is very little information on how it works and how to use it.”
- 3.7(8)5129 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94112, United States“This is by far the best check cashing store on the peninsula and not just that but this location is also the best California check cashing store. The employees here are the best also, they are friendly, knowledgeable, and FAST! The only issue I have is their weekend hours. Not open late enough on Saturday's and just not open at all on Sundays.”
- 3.5(4)1929 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States“I and a loan agent and I have been using Gerrie Brindley at Chicago Title for several years. She is without at doubt one of the best Escrow Officers in San Francisco. But after the last miracle she pulled off, I just had to write a review. On this deal, the documents came into title at one minute before 5:00 PM, on the day that we had to have the documents signed, which was a Friday. The documents were signed by 7:15 PM, two hours later, at the clients house! Gerrie, her team, and the staff in the office are truly amazing. I cannot recommend her more highly.”
- 4(3)201 Mission St #1200, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States“Gary was fantastic to work with! I needed a birth certificate and another statement notarized and and apostilled with a quick turnaround. Gary helped to ensure I had the right signatures, met in the lobby of my office in SF, and contacted me to confirm I received my documents returned via FedEx. I felt confident everything would be handled with carefully and efficiently, and it was.”
- 4(3)2531 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110“Been going here for some years, started in Vjo, Ca then in Pitts, Ca & now in SF, Ca.. Years in the game and they are the best check cash place , treat you nice & the staff has always been kind & friendly & that's why I'm still one of their happy customers. Keep up the good work CCC, yaw bomb. Thank you all.”
- 4.3(2)2661 Ocean Ave, San Francisco, CA 94132, United States“I had a 5 star experience with Lynn Chan, and can only recommend her. Fantastic interpersonal skills and having me the customer's best interest in mind. I would like to publicly express my respect for you Ms. Chan. BTW their office moved to Ocean Avenue.”
- 4(2)564 Market St #450, San Francisco, CA 94104“I am amending my review after speaking with Ray and seeing that they addressed the performance issues. I look forward to working with Alphaflow again in the future!”
- 5.0(1)345 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94104, United States“My loan request was handled professionally and granted promptly. Special shoutout to Dean for speaking with me most kindly and treating my request with urgency. This is the company anybody seeking a title loan should use.”
- 3.5(1)101 Mission St Suite 740, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States“Three because their hold music is Never Gonna Give You Up, and I don't appreciate the terrible time of having to listen to it, but I appreciate the humor”
- 0(0)201 Spear St, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
- Get more result
Find Title Loan Services in the Following Cities
Los AngelesSan DiegoSan JoseSan FranciscoFresnoSacramentoLong BeachOaklandBakersfieldAnaheimSanta AnaRiversideStocktonIrvineChula VistaFremontSan BernardinoModestoFontanaMoreno ValleySanta ClaritaOxnardGlendaleHuntington BeachOntarioRancho CucamongaSanta RosaOceansideElk GroveGarden GroveView More Title Loans
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Title Loan Payment
- Total Principal Paid:$10,000.00
- Total Interest Paid:$327.97
- Loan term:12 months
Show amortization schedule
- Total Principal Paid:$ 1,000.00
- Finance charge:$ 255.62
- APR:311.00 %
Title Loans Providers Nearby in San Francisco
ACE Cash Express
SF Fire Credit Union
Redwood Credit Union
1. What Is the Amount of Title Loan Institutions in San Francisco, CA?There are 15 title loan lenders in San Francisco, CA.
3. What Are Customers Saying About the Best Title Loan Company in San Francisco, CA?In San Francisco, CA, Patelco Credit Union is the best title loan lender. You can read some comments from users below.
"I’ve been a member with Patelco for over 5 years now. Both my mom and best friend have an account with them as well. We all love their customer service and products. I feel like they care about their members and don’t see us as dollar bills. This location always has friendly people, as well as the Noriega branch. Will definitely stay with them for many years to come :)"
5. Is It Possible to Get a Title Loan With No Credit Check in San Francisco, CA?It's important to note that a credit check is compulsory under relevant regulations. The good news is, loan providers on Fast Title Loans run only soft inquiries that don't affect your credit rating. Find yourself a suitable loan now!
2. What Title Loan Institutions Are Known as the Top 3 in San Francisco, CA?In San Francisco, CA ,the top 3 title loan lenders are Patelco Credit Union, California Check Cashing Stores, and OneMain Financial.
4. Can I Get a Fast Title Loan in San Francisco, CA If I Have Bad Credit?Yes. Choose a loan provider from the list above, and head to the shop near you. You can also visit our website to request a vehicle title loan nearby for quick money.
6. Do Title Loan Institutions Consider Jobless Requesters In San Francisco, CA?Yes. In fact, there are title loans designed for jobless people. You need to have ready your proof of income from other sources to qualify.
7. How Do I Take Out a Title Loan in San Francisco, CA?Choose a loan provider from the list above and visit the physical store or get started with a fast loan on our website without leaving your couch!