Title Loans > Title Loans Near Me > California > Title Loans in San Fernando, California
Title Loans in San Fernando, CA
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
7 Best Car Title Loans in San Fernando, CA
- 5.0(11)55 N Maclay Ave, San Fernando, CA 91340, United States“Truly helps me budget and keep monies flowing.”
- 4.8(10)1013 Truman St., San Fernando, CA 91340, United States“Great customer service, always very helpful with everything. Great place for paying bills, sending money etc.”
- 4.7(10)1101 Truman St. Suite C, San Fernando, CA 91340“Incredible women who did an amazing job helping me with my needs no hassle on professionalism to its finest thank you for your amazing work .”
- 4.9(8)741 S Workman St, San Fernando, CA 91340, United States“Excellent service! Friendly staff, quick turn-around time, hassle-free online loans instant process, and a reliable loan process. Highly recommended!”
- 4.2(7)1131 San Fernando Rd, San Fernando, CA 91340, United States“This pawn shop/ fire arms store/jeweler/Music store, has been serving my family for generations. It is a traditional family owned/operated shop, that continues its families morales into the business side. If you are looking for a decent price on pre-owned items, GO HERE! They will offer you the best at your price range, and if they can not offer it; they will refer you, where to go. It is a pleasure to deal with people with great values and respect. This is why I will continue to shop here for anything related, and my family will proceed to do the same for years to come.”
- 2.2(5)1129 San Fernando Rd, San Fernando, CA 91340, United States“I have never had such a horrible experience with a business as what happened to me with Lendmark Financial in San Fernando today. I have been a customer of theirs for several years and since I have always had my account on auto pay I’ve never really dealt with them, so all has been good. My account is currently past due so I was dealing with loan agent Susana & the brand manager Francisco about possibly refinancing my loan. They were great.. however things took a turn when I spoke on the phone with Susana trying to get information. She couldn’t confirm my questions so I asked her to please contact me when she spoke to the branch manager. She told me she just needed to update my information on my account - I have them my new address and phone number - and BOOM she runs my credit! (They must’ve had my social from my first loan). I immediately received an email from my credit monitoring service and when I asked her about it she said she hadn’t. I asked once again and she said she had. I couldn’t believe that someone had the nerve to run my personal information without my authorization. I told her I didn’t not want to speak to her any more (she was still trying to get my employment information) and I told her that I would only speak to the manager. He called me back an hour later and all was well, but when I told him that I was no longer interested in doing business with them he took a nasty turn. I told him I would be taking my business to another Lendmark branch or another lender. He was very condescending. He said, so now let’s address your past due balance, when are you paying it? He let me know that if the other branch called to reference my account he would be telling them my account was past due (hmm okay?) and he said “why would they lend you money if you don’t pay your bills?”. He told me that why was I worried about another inquiry when my late payments were hurting my credit more? FIRST OF ALL, because I didn’t authorize it! They have violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act and instead of simply addressing my concern and making me feel confident in their business, he bashed me, he humiliated me, and he sat their arguing with me as if I had done something terrible by getting upset over this. I have taken this up to corporate and they have said they will contact me in a couple days. I will update at that time. As of now, this has literally been the worst experience I have ever had with any business. The level of professionalism that was shown was - none.”
- 0(0)15416 Devonshire St, San Fernando, CA 91345
- Get more result
Find Title Loan Services in the Following Cities
Los AngelesSan DiegoSan JoseSan FranciscoFresnoSacramentoLong BeachOaklandBakersfieldAnaheimSanta AnaRiversideStocktonIrvineChula VistaFremontSan BernardinoModestoFontanaMoreno ValleySanta ClaritaOxnardGlendaleHuntington BeachOntarioRancho CucamongaSanta RosaOceansideElk GroveGarden GroveView More Title Loans
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Title Loan Payment
- Total Principal Paid:$10,000.00
- Total Interest Paid:$327.97
- Loan term:12 months
Show amortization schedule
- Total Principal Paid:$ 1,000.00
- Finance charge:$ 255.62
- APR:311.00 %
Title Loans Providers Nearby in San Fernando
5 Star Car Title Loans
1. How Many Title Loan Companies Are Available in San Fernando, CA?You can find 7 title loan providers in San Fernando, CA.
3. What Are Previous Customers Saying About the Best Title Loan in San Fernando, CA?The best title pawn loan providers in San Fernando, CA is Advance America. You can find the latest comments on this company below.
"Truly helps me budget and keep monies flowing."
5. Can I Get a Car Title Loan in San Fernando, CA With No Credit Check on My Account?Kindly note that a credit check is a must according to the law.Fortunately, you can request title loans online with no hard credit check through us. We can get you connected with a long list of trusted lenders who only run a soft credit check before providing you with the loans you need at your emergency.
2. Can You Tell Me The Top 3 Title Loan Companies in San Fernando, CA?The top 3 title pawn loan providers in San Fernando, CA are Advance America, ACE Cash Express, and Mariner Finance.
4. Can I Get a Car Title Loan in San Fernando, CA If My Credit Is Bad?Since your vehicle title serves as a collateral, bad credit will not prevent you from applying for a title pawn loan. You can go through the title loan lenders listed above and pay a visit to their stores. Or you can request title loans online from our broker service, which can save your time and energy.
6. Can I Get a Car Title Loan In San Fernando, CA With No Job?Yes, you can qualify for a title loan as long as you can pay it back.
7. How Can I Get a Car Title Loan in San Fernando, CA?As said before, you can secure a title pawn loan from the stores listed above in person or visit our secure platform to submit your loan request.