Title Loans > Title Loans Near Me > Illinois > Title Loans in Marion, Illinois
Title Loans in Marion, IL
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
14 Best Car Title Loans in Marion, IL
- 4.9(11)705 N Carbon St A, Marion, IL 62959“I was able to call and get my loan within two hours. Ms. McDaniel was most helpful and very professional.”
- 4.8(10)1119 N Carbon St, Marion, IL 62959, United States“The staff there are great. They are friendly, courteous and very professional. It's good to have a business around when you need a little extra to get you through until your payday. I have been a customer for awhile and would recommend Sun Loan to everyone who needs a little help.”
- 5.0(10)1608 W Main St, Marion, IL 62959, United States“Scott and the Title Professional associates are amazing. They always go the extra mile to make the deal close and that includes extended hours or help with clearing title issues. You do have a choice when it comes to title insurance when you buy or sell real estate so be sure to choose Title Pro in Marion.”
- 5.0(10)107 N Market St # A, Marion, IL 62959, United States“I tried to cancel an agreement with a Business "DB" the day I made it and every day from Saturday to Wednesday day after day time after time in every way possible, they would not cancel it, I even sent them a certifide letter to cancel the order, I put down $300 cash and a charge of $48.00 down payment which I asked to be returned to me, I was told by this Business "DB" that the loan amount was changed and told me to shred the agreement, I did not shred it and wont until I get my money refunded, but when I called Mariner I found out it wasn't cancelled, when I called Mariner Finance and spoke to a very nice Lady there today 3/16/2022 this was the 3rd Business day, she was wonderful and cancelled the loan and she said she or someone from Mariner Finance would call this business "DB" and get the order cancelled, God bless her!! Mariner Finance looks out for their customers, when I find exactly what I am looking for I will use Mariner Finance, The people who work there are wonderful !! Julie was the Woman who helped me at Mariner Finance, she just called to let me know the transaction was retracted, God bless her!”
- 3.2(10)1101 W Deyoung St, Marion, IL 62959, United States“No matter what you bring in, especially to carbondale, the entire chain has this shtick where they ask what you're looking to get out of your item, then give you 25 percent or less of the retail value regardless. So why even bother to ask save to promote a false sense of value. Would rather any smaller pawn broker than this chain of thieves. Who don't offer a receipt when you sell your items to them. Just that you can take a picture. No itemization. Makes the he said she said easier so they can defend themselves.”
- 4.3(10)807 N Court St A & B, Marion, IL 62959, United States“Taxes prepared here went great, Wendy was super helpful! We live in Saline county and won’t use Harrisburg due to hateful employees and poor attitudes before we even got there. Marion has been great and outstandingly helpful!!”
- 4(10)411 N Court St, Marion, IL 62959, United States“I went online and applied for a $1500 loan. I was approved immediately for way more that I'd asked for. The Marion office kept in contact with me through the whole process . Highly recommend them. If you are skeptical as I was give them a call. They are very forgiving. Nice payment plans too”
- 2(10)3402 Heartland St, Marion, IL 62959, United States“I've never known a bank that did not answer the phone. When you try to call the local branch...it rings off the wall!! You can't even leave a voice message. It's been like this forever. I don't understand. They must train their employees to ignore the phone, or just put it on silent. Or maybe it rings somewhere overseas. Who knows!!?? You can call the 800 number but you CANNOT CALL THE LOCAL BRANCH. Forget about it. Don't waste your time. The only reason I bank with them is because they have banks in many of the cities that I travel to. But if it weren't for that I would go elsewhere.”
- 4.7(4)606 N Van Buren St # B, Marion, IL 62959, United States“Closed on our house went smooth and they are friendly. Recommended”
- 5.0(3)1115 N Carbon St, Marion, IL 62959, United States“I am so fond of the young ladies that assist at this location. They are so awesomely amazing in the care and concern that they take in each and every transaction. They go above and beyond what is expected and take you to a level of personable service that makes you want to do business with the company. I give a shout out to both Allison and Betty and their excellent customer service. Thank you ladies for making me feel a part of your extended family.”
- 3.7(4)2306 Williamson County Pkwy, Marion, IL 62959, United States“I work for these guys at Marion bank, we provide cleaning services and I also bank here. They’re always fair and courteous on both sides of the coin. Ryan and Greg are great guys to work with and can service any and all you need.”
- 1.8(6)1120 N Carbon St Ste 60, Marion, IL 62959, United States“I paid my title loan off and never received my title back. They said I didn't pay last payment even when I had bank statement showing it. This was a few years ago. Still haven't received my title. Would not recommend them to anyone. The lady that worked at the marion store then was always rude”
- 1.3(2)1108 N Carbon St Ste E, Marion, IL 62959, United States“Let’s start by saying I have no idea when my loan is even due. Have an interest free loan through Ashley furniture. They just call me monthly to make my payment which is usually fine. Well this month when they called I was in the hospital very ill with covid. I’m finally better 9 days later so I call to make my payment….they refuse to take my late fee off. I’ve never missed a payment with these guys! Never worked with somewhere like this before and never will again.”
- 5.0(0)1110 N Carbon St A, Marion, IL 62959
- Get more result
Find Title Loan Services in the Following Cities
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Title Loan Payment
- Total Principal Paid:$10,000.00
- Total Interest Paid:$327.97
- Loan term:12 months
Show amortization schedule
- Total Principal Paid:$ 1,000.00
- Finance charge:$ 255.62
- APR:311.00 %
Title Loans Providers Nearby in Marion
Midwest Cash of Herrin
1. How Many Auto Title Loan Firms Can I Find in Marion, IL?There are 14 title loan providers in Marion, IL.
3. What Are Previous Customers Saying About the Best Title Loan in Marion, IL?The best auto title loan firms in Marion, IL is Heights Finance. You can find the most viewed comments on this company right here.
"I was able to call and get my loan within two hours. Ms. McDaniel was most helpful and very professional."
5. Can I Get a Car Title Loan in Marion, IL With No Credit Check?Sorry to tell you that a credit check is compulsory according to the state law.Fortunately, you can get online title loans with no hard credit check through us. We can link you with a large network of lenders who only run a soft credit check before providing you with the loans you need at your emergency.
2. What Are The Top 3 Auto Title Loan Firms in Marion, IL?The top 3 auto title loan firms in Marion, IL are Heights Finance, Sun Loan Company, and Title Professionals, Inc..
4. Can I Get a Car Title Loan in Marion, IL If My Credit Is Bad?Because you have used your title as collateral, bad credit should not keep you away from applying for a title loan. You can refer to the title loan lenders listed above and visit their offices physically. Or you can get online title loans from our secure platform, which makes your borrowing much easier.
6. Can I Get a Car Title Loan In Marion, IL If I Am Unemployed?Yes, you are eligible for a title loan as long as you can pay it back.
7. How Can I Get a Car Title Loan in Marion, IL?As mentioned previously, you can secure an auto title loan from the stores listed above physically or go to our official website to submit your loan request.