Oro Express Chandler Pawn & Gold N Arizona Ave, Chandler
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 43 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Very impressed! Sam and Karen are great people very informative helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Oro Express. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻Response from the owner
Vivian, Thank you for recommending us. Happy to hear Sam and Karen were able to help.
Neat pawn shop. Very clean compared to other pawns. Nice employees! Definitely recommend this spot!Response from the owner
Bija, Thank you for your review. Enjoy your camera lense, hope to see you again
Bad service wont let my wife get my item out of pawn when she has the pawn slip and photo id now I have to take off work early dont expect them to care I needed money in a hurry on a sunday I wish I didnt make the mistake of using this placeResponse from the owner
I noticed that your wife posted a similar review. Again, I apologize for Arizona Pawn Laws which make redemption of a husband's pawn by their wife illegal, and a wife's redemption of a husband's pawn also illegal. This is not a small violation, and it's not to be taken lightly. We had a violation of a similar gravity occur at another store and we incurred legal fees to discuss this matter with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department of in excess of $5,000. So, again, just not a small matter and not something on which an exception can be made. In order for a redemption to occur by a 3rd party, on a smaller item we would need a notarized statement by a bank or trusted notary (typically meaning us), or on a larger item we would need a recorded notarized power of attorney recognized and verified by a licensed attorney. The problem primarily being the law, but then secondarily being that most of the liability falls on us for an improper redemption. We had arguably $12,500 Harley Davidson Motorcycle at one of our stores. There was a loan on it for $5,000. The owner of the bike was in jail. He authorized his wife to pay (I don't think we need authorization to pay, but he sent her in with a letter authorizing her to pay interest on it.). She paid interest, then she came in with a letter authorizing her to redeem the loan -- we redeemed it (not really great judgement on our part because it was only notarized and not by a trusted notary), but we redeemed the bike giving her the bike and the title which was 100% in her husband's name. She then forged another notary to move the bike into her name, and sold it. So, while the laptop is small, the law is in place for a purpose and is not to be broken. The store had no way around redeeming the loan for anyone but you, or someone you authorized in writing with a trusted notary confirming the document. But, I digress. I apologize for your negative experience, and gladly will refund 100% of your finance charges. Just e-mail the store with your address at [email protected] along with my response here, and I will put a check out to you for a 100% refund of your finance charges paid. Your satisfaction is of the upmost importance to us, and again I apologize for not explaining this better. If you haven't pawned before, the rules might seem unfair or unreasonable -- but, for us, they are rules we have to follow to the letter in order to keep our store open.
I liked the professional staff and the ease to do business. Carlos was excellent and it was a pleasure to do business with I would definitely recommend
Oro Express gave me a great deal on my Roku TV and were pleasant to work withResponse from the owner
Thanks for the review! We are here to help. We lend the most on TV's Laptops Tablets and many other items.
Went in to take a look around & was helped by a gentleman named G-Mo he was very helpful & will be back just because of him.
NNick DMG (DMG)5
Went in here last week, Elvis assisted me on purchasing a few tools and informed me what's best for a job I have.
Sam and Susan are the best they are very respectful and polite they treat you right and help you to the best they can Oro express chandler are the best thankyou for all your help
Wonderful staff and they gave me a fair price for my items.
This store has really good customer service and the people that work here are really coolResponse from the owner
Joey, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business
1. How to Contact Oro Express Chandler Pawn & Gold?You can dial this phone number +1 480-844-2989. Or you can enter its website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Oro Express Chandler Pawn & Gold?To get starterd, you can enter its website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with high acceptance rate, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Oro Express Chandler Pawn & Gold? How to Get There?Oro Express Chandler Pawn & Gold is located at 1950 N Arizona Ave #5, Chandler, AZ 85225, United States. Kindly refer to the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is Oro Express Chandler Pawn & Gold an Agency or a Direct Lender?Oro Express Chandler Pawn & Gold is a Pawn shop. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we get you connected with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Oro Express Chandler Pawn & Gold Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we just come in handy! Just turn to our website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.