Greater Illinois Title Company N Lasalle St, Chicago
- 1031 Exchanges
- Builder Services
- Digital Closing
- Due Diligence
- Escrow Services
- Lender Services
- Notary Signing Services
- Title Insurance
- Title Searches Examinations
- Client Services
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Title
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I would not recommend Greater Illinois Title Company. It was one of the worst experiences that I've ever had with a business. For starters, the person I was working with pushy, rude, not helpful with questions, and overall just a difficult to communicate with. It seemed like her only goal was getting me in and out with signed paperwork asap. It was just myself at closing and I had asked her role, the process for the day, and a few questions pertaining to the title company. She was dismissive and told me to talk to my lawyer. I was in her office to go through the paperwork with my lawyer, on speaker phone, and she started making copies/talking to someone on the phone. It was distracting and I couldn't hear my lawyer so I asked if there was a quiet room. She was oblivious and made it seem like I was making a ridiculous request. I was moved to a quiet room which was much better. She kept coming in the room when I was on the phone with my lawyer and would but in and start talking. It was very odd. Near the end of the process, I heard her say to one of the other employees "Is that guy still here?" She had already delivered her final paper work maybe 10 minutes prior while I was on the phone with my loan office working through the esign portion. I was in shock. I called her out and she claimed her tone was not rude (it was). All she had to do was look through the glass door or floor to ceiling glass windows on the conference room to answer her question. The ensuing conversation was her just gaslighting me about her not being rude, me not understanding how a title company works, etc. I ended up leaving to complete the rest of the documents at home. Honestly a wild, traumatic experience. I would absolutely avoid this place if you can.
Amanda has been great to work with! She’s very knowledgeable and responsive. All of my questions were answered and she made the whole process of closing very easy. I look forward to working with her again in the near future!
Professional organization. The People working in Northwest Indiana. Are the greatest!! From the Realtors associates, order department, underwriting, processing to the closers. All work together and not only get the job done right. But quickly !!
I was super happy that GITC could accommodate a last-minute date and venue change for my condo closing. That said, their check printer has some technical issues which should be addressed sooner rather than later.
Greater Illinois Title Company has always been great to us (Italia & Palkovic, LLP) and provided exceptional service from title clearance to closings and they have always been there to help us with questions and inquiries for matters they aren’t even handling. Their staff is courteous and always helpful, responds quickly to requests and is and all around group of wonderful people. We love having closings with GIT, whether on the buy-side or sell-side. Their level of service and care for their customers can’t be beat!
Greater Illinois Title is fantastic to work with in every aspect of the real estate process. They are always prepared whenever I have closings, and constantly work to make things as easy and straightforward as possible. I would recommend them to ANYONE who needs a title company to work with regardless of if it's residential, commercial, etc.
I've had multiple closings at GIT and the people are professional, organized and efficient. Always a smooth close.
Went in search of a public notary. They will not notarize anything unless your a client, therefore they are a private notary!Response from the owner
We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. However, we are glad we could point you in the right direction of how to receive a notary. Please call us if you ever have any other Title questions we can assist you with!
NNykea Pippion McGriff5
The team at GITC makes every transaction as smooth and seamless as possible! Always a pleasure doing business with the GITC team!
THE OFFICE IN SARASOTA, FL WAS VERY UNPREPARED AND UNPROFESSIONAL ON MAY 15-17. HELD THE SELLER'S PROCEEDS CHECK FOR MORE THAN A DAY AS WELL AS THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY'S CHECK. THEN SENT IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS PURPOSELY AS IT SEEMS DUE TO THE AGENT COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR UNPREPAREDNESS.
1. How Can I Make Contact With Greater Illinois Title Company?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 312-236-7300. Or you can enter its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From Greater Illinois Title Company?Greater Illinois Title Company offers you plenty of loan products which include: '
- 1031 exchanges
- Builder services
- Digital closing
- Due diligence
- Escrow services
5. Is Greater Illinois Title Company an Agency or a Direct Lender?Greater Illinois Title Company is a Title company. To bring you a digital loaning process, we connect you with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can obtain a fast personal loan online as soon as possible.
2. What Is the Address Of Greater Illinois Title Company? How Can I Get There?Greater Illinois Title Company is located at 120 N LaSalle St Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60602, United States. Just look up the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. How Can I Get a Loan at Greater Illinois Title Company?To get starterd, you can enter its website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for online payday loans with easy application, you can go to our official website for more useful info.
6. What Can I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Greater Illinois Title Company Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we can help you out! Just select our lending service to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with easy monthly payments.