Willamette Valley Bank Crater Lake Ave, Medford
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 1 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Working with Heidi and her incredible team has always been nothing short of a incredible experience for me. This time was a bit different than the last two times because the first time I was a first time homebuyer the second time was a refi, and this time was a new construction home BUT I was purchasing a home 4x the purchase of my first home. I had so many worries questions and doubts, Heidi made me feel comfortable with my decision and showed me I had a comfortable enough income to afford my desired home. Working with Heidi is like working with a friend you have know your whole life or maybe even a family member, because she treats you with such care, compassion and honesty. Heidi does not look at you as if you’re dumb for the dumbest of questions you may even ask and she always makes you feel as if you are the only client she is working with. I have never been so willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars with such ease and with no regrets. Lorrell at the front desk is just the sweetest lady whom has walked this earth and Ashleigh whom is from New Zealand is just one incredibly funny and joyous women to work with. The Schulzke team deserves recognition and to be referred to any and all friends and family. Thank you again Schulzke team and if you are still in business by 2054 I will use you again.
4021 Crater Lake Ave #201B, Medford, OR 97504, United States
Nearby Title loans in Medford
- Title Loans
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
1. How to Contact Willamette Valley Bank?You can dial this phone number +1 541-650-6450. Or you can browse its official website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Willamette Valley Bank?To get starterd, you can browse its official website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with easy application, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Willamette Valley Bank? How to Reach It?Willamette Valley Bank is located at 4021 Crater Lake Ave #201B, Medford, OR 97504, United States. Kindly refer to the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. Is Willamette Valley Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Willamette Valley Bank is a Bank. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we enable you to access a large network of lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Willamette Valley Bank Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just enter our official website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.