Used-A-Bit Sales and Pawn Main Ave Suite A, Fargo
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Always friendly and helpful and pretty understanding of situations if you work with them. I've never had any problems with them.Response from the owner
Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business.
Okay place, decent selection of items. Seemed like I literally had to scream at one of them to get their attention, like they were avoiding eye contact for some reason.Response from the owner
Thanks for the review and for your business. Hopefully we can exceed your expectations next time you shop at our store.
Great service, but I've purchase numerous electronics from here that broke within weeks of purchasing. Always after the warranty expired. Used-A-Bit does a piss poor job of adequately testing electronics to make sure they aren't defective.
It was okay, and I bought a game there and the ad said everything was 25% off and when I bought the game he didn't give me the discountResponse from the owner
My sincerest apologies Nick. Please bring in your receipt and we would be happy to refund you the 25%. Thanks for your business.
Guys are all super friendly and more than fair on prices got a older but great iMac for an awesome deal.Response from the owner
Thanks for the great review! I hope you enjoy your iMac!
I will never step foot in this place again! I bought a car and a warranty from here on their dealership side. I had issues with car right away. Warranty was sold to me as bumper to bumper, but when calling the warranty company it is not that, and it hasn't covered many of my problems. My last phone call to used a bit I was told the issues with my vehicle are my problem and good luck. I was also told they'll have to word warranty different and explain it better.Response from the owner
We are sorry for the issues that you have had with the vehicle and also apologize if there was a miscommunication when explaining the warranty coverage to you at the time of purchase two years ago. Customer service is a priority for us. We stand behind our vehicles in house for a reasonable amount of time after the purchase. I would be more than happy to refer you to some of the repair shops that we work with at our discounted rates and I can help you source parts at reduced prices. Please call if we can assist you. Used A Bit Auto
Bought a little gold bracelet ($54) walked around the corner a bit and felt it falling off my wrist. I came back into the store less than 30 minutes after I walked out. The guy said “I have to make money somehow” and charged me 10%. Glad I didn’t buy anything expensive cause I was thinking about it. Won’t be going back.Response from the owner
We do have policy of charging a re-stock fee on returned items unless they are defective, and a strict policy about jewelry returns. I do apologize for the comment that our associate made to you, and would like to discuss the situation with you. In addition I would like to refund you the restock fee that you were charged. Please call me at 701-239-9041. Thanks Joe
OK so I walked in there on Monday to buy a Blu-Ray player small Sony one and i went to test it out in I could tell just from the screen that it wasn't working right The lady was super nice that was helping me. So I called up management this morning just to let him know . Last week I turn in an application so I call management to see if I was gonna even get a call back management told me that they lost my application. The manager here seems kind of stuck up not very happy with this place I'll buy things from you but I don't think I would work for you Looks like they don't take care of their people very well that they have employed. I seriously don't think it's my job that I have to put it another application in waste my time.
great place everyone was very nice and we got a great computer screen and they gave us ten dollars off. we also bought a ps2 there and they were more than welcoming to let us make sure that it worked and we were very happy with the experience. thanks guys!!Response from the owner
Glad you had a great experience. Thank you for the kind words and the business. Hope to see you again soon!!
Nice dependable people that work there
2105 Main Ave Suite A, Fargo, ND 58103, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Fargo
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
1. How Can I Reach Used-A-Bit Sales and Pawn?You can dial their phone number +1 701-239-9041. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Used-A-Bit Sales and Pawn?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. Where Can I Find Used-A-Bit Sales and Pawn?2105 Main Ave Suite A, Fargo, ND 58103, United States is the address of Used-A-Bit Sales and Pawn. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is Used-A-Bit Sales and Pawn an Agency or a Lender?Used-A-Bit Sales and Pawn is a Pawn shop. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Used-A-Bit Sales and Pawn?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.