UBank 5th St, Jellico
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 5 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The customer service is great let me just state that first..but....It really would be great if they offered a after hour customer service with a live represenitve. Your card can go into fraud alert very easily without notification to the customer and unfortunately there is nobody to help you until next business day.Sometimes people depend on actually having to use the money in there account for daily activities. And when your account gets cut off without warning it can be a giant problem to the customer. Maybe have a alert sent to customers email to verify transactions if they look suspicious, before actually shutting card off?That would solve the issue.Response from the owner
We are sorry if you have experienced any inconvenience with having your card disabled. The following services are in place so that you can help control whether or not your card is disabled or if you want your card to remain open. Our Falcon 24/7 Fraud Center will immediately contact customers to verify if a transaction was conducted by them or if the transaction is fraudulent. The Falcon Fraud Center is constantly monitoring transactions for fraudulent activity. The Falcon Fraud Center will attempt to contact the customer by sending a text message or an email. If a text or email is not responded to within a certain period of time, the Falcon Fraud Center will attempt to make a phone call. Customers do not have to sign up for this service. We also offer a service called Guardian—This service will provide you with a text message if the following situations occur: If the transaction is out of state, if the transaction is over $100, if the transaction is declined, if there are more than 5 transactions within a 24 hour period, if the card is not present for a purchase, or if this is an international transaction. One of our Customer Service Representatives can help sign you up for this service. Please note: We must have the correct contact information in our system for these services to correctly contact you.
NNicole and Joe McKinney5
This bank had the best terms for our home loan, by far. Kim Swafford is professional and has been extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend home buyers consider this for financing.Response from the owner
Thanks Nicole, we appreciate your kind words!!
Very best bank, very sweet an caring Christians as well..love them all.
Always been a good bank for me and my family
Awesome place to work! We are a family and we treat our customers the same way!
1. What Can I Do to Contact UBank?You can dial their phone number (423) 784-9446. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from UBank?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. Where Can I Find UBank?1075 5th St, Jellico, TN 37762 is the address of UBank. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is UBank an Agency or a Lender?UBank is a ATM. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From UBank?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.