Tower Loan Chestnut St, Gadsden
- Title Loans
- Apply For Loans Online
- Auto Loans
- Auto Repairs
- Building Credit
- Car Repairs
- Cash Advance
- Cash Personal Loans
- Consolidate Debt
- Consumer Finance
- Consumer Loans
- Conventional Loans
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 8 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The manager is very RUDE you would think with all the bad reviews she has gotten they would have terminated her, I reported her to the home office and she all of sudden said couldn't renew my loan. I figure cause I told them I was reporting her for being RUDE. The other ladies that work there are very nice. I had a great guy in Albertville set up my account he is SUPER he got a promotion and moved to south Alabama otherwise I would deal strictly with him. I feel that since there are alot of complaints about BRITTANY TAYLOR they should fire her. She must have something on them that despite all the complaints they keep her. I really shouldn't have given them any stars but won't let you post without at least one.
Tower Loan in Trussville, Al. is so unprofessional. The So called manager is the worst. These people took time to come to my house and leave a note posted on my door. If they found my house... It obvious they had my address. In which the MANAGER stated later that was the reason for the hard inquiry. LIES..LIES.... LIES...They then turned around and did a hard inquiry on my credit to hurt me. I paid them off, then they turned around and posted a late payment on my credit after I paid them off. They are harasseres. Do not borrow from them. They are not professional and not their intentions to help you. You will do better going to Advanced Pay Day. Please do not get yourself involved with them.
We purchased furniture from a company in Dogtown and unfortunately this is the place they said we had to make our monthly payment. I can honestly say this has to be the most unprofessional office I have ever encountered! They make it impossible to make a payment. We were told to fill out a form, did that, then I was told that the debit card I was paying with had to have my husbands name on it. I said, how ridiculous, why would my debit card have his name on it? No explanation for that one. Tried to set up online automatic withdrawal for payment every month, system won't let you do it. Tried to set up online account to make at least my monthly payment, of course, won't do that either. We have decided that this place makes it difficult ON PURPOSE to make your payment so they can raise your interest rate, which it clearly states in our furniture contract. I will be calling the place where we bought our furniture from to let them know about this institution and the terrible and predatory practices they seem to have. And yes, our furniture will be paid off ASAP just to keep from dealing with this company. If I could give this place a zero rating I would!
The loan manager was very rude... I’ve paid them for 3 months and she tells me I can’t renew my loan and receive money that’s supposedly available to me! Once they’re paid I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN! This is the only place that I’ve had a problem with re-borrowing money. They need to get her Black ass out of that office!
The manager is rude and unprofessionally disrespectful and does not do what she says she'll do and dresses like she is going to a strip club. Very unprofessional for a business office. The other people that work there are very nice but I feel sorry for them to have to work with someone so unprofessionally disrespectful!
They call me all the time wanting to no if I need money if I needed money I would call them an ive blocked ever number they have called from an no now their sending me letters in the mail I don’t want nothing from them just leave me alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’!!!!!
Gadsden will tell you one thing then screw you over with another sorry ppl man never use these ppl
Manager is a liar predatory lending practices
1. How Can I Reach Tower Loan?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 256-456-9735. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to reach you.
3. What Services Does Tower Loan Offer?Tower Loan offers a wide array of financial services including: '
- Title loans
- Installment loans
- Apply For Loans Online
- Auto Loans
- Auto Repairs
5. Is Tower Loan an Agency or a Lender?Tower Loan is a Loan agency. If you are not sure where to get a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
2. Where Can I Find Tower Loan?416 Chestnut St, Gadsden, AL 35901, United States is the address of Tower Loan. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Tower Loan?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. Go to this website to have a look. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
6. What Can I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
7. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Tower Loan?Yes. Borrowers can also request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.