SouthState Bank 20th Ave, Valley
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Rude and would not help me. Had to go to my bank and another branch to fix my problem. I haven't had any problems at other branches, but I will not be back to this one ever again. By the way even if you don't have a personal account with their bank this particular branch will refuse to cash your check, however, you can go to any other branch and they will cash it for a fee don't let them lie to you like they lied to me!!Response from the owner
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Lacey. We would like to have a banker reach out and speak with you about your experience. Can you email [email protected] so we can connect you?
I used to love it whenever it was charter bank. Never once had a problem getting anyone on the phone or with app when I first opened account. Since the merging from centerstate to southstate is has been nothing but chaos and trouble getting someone to talk to instead of an automated system to set up card or check balance whenever I dont have time to go by atm or have not yet recieved statements. Also whenever I need to access the ATM it seems to always not work and complete my transactions Espically when i need a receipt to keep up with balance from my purchases.Response from the owner
Hello, Alexis. We will share this feedback with our team. This article on easy ways to check your balance might be helpful: https://www.southstatebank.com/Personal/Stories-and-Insights/5-Easy-Ways-to-Check-Your-Balance
We have a pandemic around so nothing is normal these days. Our hometown bank is usually open and the service I receive from the teller is always courteous and professional. They seem to never make mistakes and are quick. Keep up the great work ladies. ThanksResponse from the owner
Thank you Dean!
Charge you $3.00 foreign ATM fee if you don't use one of their ATMs. During the change from center state to south state, the ATMs at the bank were only working about half the time so if you needed to go to an ATM they would still charge you $3.00. if you are looking for a bank in valley go somewhere else.Response from the owner
We understand this can be frustrating, Chris. Our Gold Checking does have the option to waive a certain amount of ATM fees. You can learn more here: https://www.southstatebank.com/personal/bank/checking/compare-all-accounts
Customer service is terrible. I have ALOT of funds invested in this bank from the previous bank owners. I will start Monday on moving all my funds to a different institution.Response from the owner
Hello, Doug. We would appreciate the opportunity to try and resolve this for you. Please email [email protected] so one of our bankers can reach out directly.
The worst. I banked with charter and never had problems. Since Center State took over, the ATM never works. Employees are rude as well. I am certain it is from having to deal with all the unhappy customers. Missing deposits,lost transactions,etc. They lack concern when you are trying to address issues,Most customers are leaving. I would not recommend banking here.
It wouldn't let me give half a star or i would theu never answer the phone EVER the people are less than courteous just about every time you do get them to amswer the phone. Not to memtion lost deposits stuff stays pending for ever never had this problem with this bank when it was charter bank ... i dont recommend them to anyone until something os done about the employees and how they treat people.Response from the owner
John, we are so sorry; this is not the experience we want our customers to have. We value you as a customer and we have shared your feedback to the local management in Valley. If you’d like to speak with someone directly to voice your concerns, please email us by visiting our website at https://www.centerstatebank.com/contact-us/. We’d be happy to have a team member reach out.
After some time now I have dropped my original rating down to 2 stars. Because they experience is not that great when you use your debit card no matter where its constantly pending days at time; and their mobile app is lackluster to the say the least it needs a lot of improvement
Tammy Merritt is The lender my new home customers go to for East Central Alabama and the adjoining counties in Georgia. She does an excellent job; my customers are very happy.
Very unprofessional!!! Called about an issue I was having with online banking and was hung up on twice, placed on hold for 12 minutes and then disconnected again. NO THANKS! Will be closing the account!Response from the owner
Cina, we are so sorry to hear what you have described. Can you please send us your contact information to https://www.centerstatebank.com/contact-us/. We have a team of bankers prepared to help you.
1. How to Contact SouthState Bank?Just make them a phone call through this phone number (334) 768-4310. Or you can enter its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at SouthState Bank?To apply for a cash loan, you can enter its website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of SouthState Bank? How to Get There?SouthState Bank is located at 3500 20th Ave, Valley, AL 36854. Just look up the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is SouthState Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?SouthState Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we can link you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does SouthState Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just turn to our website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.