SouthState Bank Enterprise Dr, Opelika
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I have had nothing but bad experiences with this bank. They closed out my debit card with no warning and then would not reactivate the card or even tell me WHY it was closed. The representative I got in touch with in debit card support LIED to me instead of attempting to help.They did the same thing to my wife a few moths ago. I've also just found out that for some reason they've been sending unscheduled checks from my account. I'll be closing out everything I've got with these people just as soon as the banks are open after new years.Response from the owner
Thank you for bringing this to our attention again, Jeremy. We would appreciate the chance to try and resolve this situation. Please email feedbac[email protected] so we can connect you directly to a banker.
The online info for the banking hours I got was incorrect--did not say the drive through was open until SIX--so I stand corrected about the banking hours not being good. Thank you for the opportunity to amend my error.Response from the owner
Thanks for reaching out, Christine. If you visit the Locations page on our website, you can narrow your search for branches with Saturday hours by clicking Open Saturday and entering your zip code.
Love this bank. Ms. Vernita has addressed me by name from day one and always has the best customer service. Walker always has a friendly smile at the window! 5 stars for a great staff
Tina Gibby did an excellent job with our mortgage. So good in fact, we moved all our banking there. They know our first names when we come in the front door!
I highly recommend this bank. The people there are professional, kind, and very good at what they do.
Super amazing staff and they have an ATM as well
1. How Can I Make Contact With SouthState Bank?You can ring them at this phone number +1 334-705-1000. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at SouthState Bank?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with same-day funding, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of SouthState Bank? How to Reach It?SouthState Bank is located at 2443 Enterprise Dr, Opelika, AL 36801, United States. Kindly refer to the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is SouthState Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?SouthState Bank is a Bank. To bring you a digital loaning process, we allow you to get access with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does SouthState Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just visit our website to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.