Republic Finance Gilbert Ferry Rd, Attalla
- Business Loans
- Cash For Gift Cards
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Auto Insurance
- Auto Repairs
- Auto Secured Loan
- Automobile Loan
- Bill Consolidation Loans
- Car Maintenance
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 4 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
They will send letters that promise more money if you come in to renew. And when you figure your bills around this promised amount, you find that there is not any money available. I feel that this is done on purpose to make you late on a payment and they get a fee. DO NOT GO HERE.Response from the owner
Republic Finance, LLC (“Republic Finance”) thanks you for your feedback and concerns. We would like the opportunity to discuss your specific situation, as we value our customer’s input and we strive to provide the best customer service. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-317-7662 or [email protected].
If you need a loan I would not go here. I have had many loans. My credit is ok I have never been turned down for a loan. This place sent me a check in the mail said I was pre approved i think it was like $800.00. I cashed it made my payments on time. I kept receiving letters in mail stating i was pre approved for more money it said $1200. I threw away most of them. But around Christmas i needed extra cash i had just got another one in mail stating i was pre approved. So I took the letter and went to their office. I had to do an application and a credit check. They told me that I wasn't approved and I had no credit at all my score was 0. I asked how did I get the first loan if that's the case. She said she didn't know. I know my credit score is not 0. Well after that I have continue to pay my loan always on time. It's been 6 months never missed a payment never been late. I called and ask can I renew my loan . I have done this with several loan places. All I hadbto do was go in renew my contract and leave with cash. They didn't have to run my credit because I wasn't getting another loan and I was a good customer. Well this place told me that they would have to run another credit check and that their company didn't work like that. If I wanted my credit run I can go anywhere and get more money than what I would be getting with them. The reason I came to them was so I didn't have to run my credit because it lowers my score.I suggest anyone needing a loan go somewhere that appreciates it's good customers. Their is hundreds of loan places that do this.At least they care about their good customers who pay not time.In this area Covington Credit is a very good one.
They sent a towing company from Sylvania and his tow truck blew a hydraulic line got all over my driveway ,all over my neighbors 2017 Buick which he did not mention and the mess he left in my driveway he left $40 to clean up what a damn joke
They send me a check of a really good amount and I needed more and gave me a really good amount.
1. How Can I Reach Republic Finance?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 256-538-1390. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. What Services Does Republic Finance Offer?Republic Finance is famous for its many services including: '
- Installment loans
- Title loans
- Business loans
- Cash for gift cards
- Line of credit
5. Is Republic Finance an Agency or a Lender?Republic Finance is a Loan agency. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
2. Where Can I Find Republic Finance?946 Gilbert Ferry Rd SE, Attalla, AL 35954, United States is the address of Republic Finance. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Republic Finance?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. Go to this website to have a look. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
6. What Can I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
7. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Republic Finance?Yes. Borrowers can also apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.