Moore Pawn & Furniture M St, Lincoln
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I have had a history of good business here and was so satisfied that I took a job here and lost my ability to be a customer for the future while I'm still employed. I have found out in the meantime that items I used to be able to get a little 20 dollar loan on, no one else would even take the time to talk to me. We try to be as fair as possible, we operate on fair guidelines as far as what can be offered for an item. We really do try to give our customers the best outcome. We are still a business, I feel bad when I have to tell someone that the item they bought for 200 bucks, new; is now only worth 40-50. It sucks. But everything sold loses value once it's sold. Look at cars, for example, new $30,000 car leaves the lot, next day it's worth 15 to 20,000.
Terrible. Rude. Unprofessional. My experience is limited to pawning/selling at this pawn shop for years now. Now they have some short buzz cut dude with glasses who sits there. He treated me very rudely and gave me 10% of my items value. They know you need money so they just want to rip you off. This is not a solicited review but I have also been pawning/selling on AAA Pawn on 14th and South. They give 33% of the item value and are not rude like these unprofessional ducks
Super helpful, friendly, low-pressure. Even suggested looking at other shops before making a purchase and gave me advice on what to look for. Larry is a great guy!
They're incredibly helpful, and I love the recliner I bought here. Got it for an awesome deal, and it was delivered wonderfully. My family will definitely be buying from here again!
We found a great sofa in excellent condition for a fabulous price. Best of all, they were able to deliver it locally in less than 3 hours as we requested because rain was imminent for the next 3 days. Great furniture selection (roughly 20+ sofas to choose from) and coffee/side table sets, dining sets, and bedroom suites too. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended to anyone looking for used items in good condition at a reasonable price.
Was in looking for a used aftermarket stereo for my car, found one here. I specifically asked if they texted to make sure they work. The guy was like oh yeah always etc etc. Hooked it up to my car and there is a CD stuck in the player that wouldn't eject. Looking at the receipt it says in-store credit only for car audio. I respect the policy but couldn't hurt to ask. The lady was incredibly rude and told me I could call and talk to the owner. I call and talk to the owner pointed out that I asked and it's not going to work for what it is and he refuse to refund my money. I've been a manager in customer service for years. That's not a cool business practice. Shady shady business.
Great people, and they give a good prices for pawn loans. Especially if you have been in for a while and always pay off your loans. Treat them good and they do the same in return. Very respectful towards customers.
I have been three other pawn stores and even after me explaining my emergency they still turned me away, but not here. Not only did i get what i was asking for but was gave 5.00 more. If you need something pawned come to Moore's they will treat you like a person and not like a dog. Thank you Moore'sResponse from the owner
We are in the service industry. I am glad we could step up. Thanks, Larry Moore
I gave them two stars I honestly feel they deserve only ONE star but I've only been there around three times. I bought a laptop from here about two years ago, I still have it but don't use it because it was always so slow and laggy. I hope to get it checked out one day so it won't be such a waste. I called and asked if they were Interested in buying my bike the man on the phone said sure come down n we'll check it out. When I got there (the next morning) the red head lady said "we aren't buying ANY bikes right now....like what?!?! I seriously just wasted gas money and time cleaning up the bike for NO REASON. There are plenty of pawns here in town..this isn't the best one and it doesn't have the fairest prices or best-functioning products. Welp I just saved you all some time .
I'm used to Pawn America's. I would say this is a small family owned and run shop. Very little jewelry for sale. They do offer quite a few tvs, complete bedroom sets and a very good selection of tools.
1621 M St, Lincoln, NE 68508
Nearby Title loans in Lincoln
- Title Loans
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
1. How to Contact Moore Pawn & Furniture?You can ring them at this phone number (402) 477-5116. Or you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Moore Pawn & Furniture?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with same-day funding, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Moore Pawn & Furniture? How Can I Access It?Moore Pawn & Furniture is located at 1621 M St, Lincoln, NE 68508. Kindly refer to the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Moore Pawn & Furniture an Agency or a Direct Lender?Moore Pawn & Furniture is a Pawn shop. To bring you a digital loaning process, we can link you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Moore Pawn & Furniture Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we can help you out! Just visit our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with flexible payment options.