Mid-City Jewelry & Loan S 15th St, Omaha
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The Best pawn in Omaha. Great selection of most anything you are shopping for. Steve and Dianne, the owners,go out of their way to make a nice atmosphere in addition, no high pressure sales pitch. I can’t say enough about Mid-CityJewelry and Loan.
Great service!! Owner fair and honest. They have a large selection of what we want to purchase. Look forward to seeing what new merchandise we can look to buy!! Thank-you for your service!
The young man helping was nice and took me up to one of the upper floors to help me find what I was looking for but his boss was the rudest pawn shop owner/manager I've ever met. Was trying to buy multiple items and tried to negotiate a better price on the lot. She wouldn't even consider it. So instead of selling me six bulky items she got no sale at all. Left them on the counter and walked out the door. There's a reason this place has so much inventory because they can't sell any of it. It's almost like a hoarders house who thinks everything they have is extremely valuable and won't let it go.
No idea what it’s like inside since I walked there only to find out they are “closed for the pandemic” but never updated the website. Can’t help but wonder how many other people stood outside the locked doors because no one could click a couple buttons to update the hours online.
They sold me stolen rims. After a month of riding on them 6 guys followed me home an rob me at gun point almost killed me an my son. I had to prove to them i did not steal thier rims. They steal rob me for everything i had. They are crooks at that pawn shop. At least i wasnt killed for the rims the crooks sold me.. Go else where.... U mite regret it
Me and my family have been doing business here for a little over 10 years. Whenever we where in a tight squeeze for cash we would go and get a loan on our stuff always had top dollar on loans and with the lowest interest in town it really helps out. We have also bought stuff and we've always gotten great discounts. The store is really clean all the time. The employees are always happy and always help with a smile. Best prices in town. Also the best selection in town.
FIND ANOTHER PLACE THAT TREATS YOU LIKE A HUMAN ! Went in a few months ago, service was so so. Went in yesterday looking for a bracelet for myself and an Amp for my son. Prices are way too high, with that said, I approached the blonde lady behind the counter wanting more information regarding penny weight and such. She gave me a dirty look because I tap my fingers on the glass...( its a habit ) I asked if it bothered her.. and she glared at me. I was asking questions....and she responded " We are in the business to make money" Very nasty with her comments to common questions. I was very insulted and my husband and son walked out with me. Will never go back. Understand I wasn't looking to get something for nothing.. I was trying to understand how a 11 penny weight Gold bracelet ( tarnished by the way so it had been there for a LONG time) was twice as much as a 13 penny weigh GOLD bracelet I had purchased a few months ago for 1/2 the price. So no questions are allowed it seems. I was treated like I was a scum bag on the street!
went there because of the reviews I read. they're jewelry selection is top notch, had excellent customer service and they were more than happy to work out a great price and payment method. nice selection of flat screens electronics and huge amount of tools to choose from. I would definitely encourage you to shop here..
always have a good experience when I come in to look at things. Steve is always very helpful and polite, AND they usually will give you a pretty good deal on everything m. Especially firearms and jewelry. Loyal customer here and will continue coming coming back!
Owners refused service because “my kind” always use stolen credit cards even though I had picture Id proving it’s mine. I’ve never went through blatant racism before coming to this so called “place of business”.
1. What Can I Do to Contact Mid-City Jewelry & Loan?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number (402) 341-5466. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Mid-City Jewelry & Loan?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. How Do I Find Mid-City Jewelry & Loan?515 S 15th St, Omaha, NE 68102 is the address of Mid-City Jewelry & Loan. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Mid-City Jewelry & Loan an Agency or a Lender?Mid-City Jewelry & Loan is a Pawn shop. If you are wondering how to request a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Mid-City Jewelry & Loan?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.