Freedom Northwest Credit Union Main St, Kamiah
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Over the past several months, I've worked with Kaylee at FNWCU to obtain two loans. I found her to be exceptionally service oriented and detailed in her work. She cheerfully answered my questions, and her replies were prompt and timely. I felt she really worked to understand my needs so that she could help find a creative solution. She was very thorough in processing and submitting documents, and I appreciated her outstanding communication along the way. Obtaining the financing was a painless process thanks to her. Customer service at its best!
I’m unsure why this location has so many good reviews because I fully regret going through Freedom Northwest for mine and my husbands car loan. We bought a used truck back in March of 2021 and was fortunate to pay it off after a month of having the truck/loan. Since then, we have been fighting to get the title to our truck which is rightfully ours. Laci was the woman who signed us up for the loan and she has been zero help in the whole process. Never replied back to my calls/emails, and Taylor always gives me excuses on why she doesn’t have the title to our truck. Is been over 2 months of going back and forth with Freedom Northwest and we simply want the title to our paid off truck. This is absolutely ridiculous and I would never recommend this company to anyone. UPDATE / RESPONSE TO THE OWNERS RESPONSE: My husband and I finally got the title to our paid off vehicle, and are glad to be done with this credit union. As far as the owners response to my review (as you can see below), I don’t believe anyone is sorry for the inconvenience. Whether you want to believe it or not, Taylor was constantly giving me “excuses” and refusing to call me back - with simple updates - when she promised she would. Taylor would also tell me it was the dealerships fault as to why they haven’t received anything. It had nothing to do with DMV. I am/was fully aware that DMV is taking longer than normal due to covid. Don’t mistake my kindness and patience towards your employees who weren’t doing their job of even keeping us updated for ignorance regarding the process of title transfers and lein releases. Regardless of my review - as an owner, you should listen to both sides of a story rather than siding with your employees who will tell you what you want to hear “under investigation”. There was a lot of neglect and disregard towards our questions/issues from BOTH Taylor and Laci that I simply wanted to highlight for others acknowledgement. Thank you for the response and I hope this review gives you insight on how your employees treat the customers whom keep you in business.Response from the owner
We have investigated this situation and we are sorry that you have had to wait this long for your title. Unfortunately, we haven’t received the title to your vehicle from the DMV in Ada County. After you purchase a vehicle from a dealership, they fill out the necessary forms and transmit them to the DMV. Once the DMV processes the new title, it gets sent to us. This process is the same regardless of the lender you choose. We have been told that the DMV has been back logged and it has taken them longer than usual to process titles. This has been communicated to you by Taylor and is not an "excuse". Simply Google "Idaho DMV backlog" and you will find news reports confirming the situation at the Idaho DMV. The moment we receive the title, which could be any day now, it will be sent your way.
SSundown RV Park4
I appreciate that this bank is here, but I really wish they would be a little more careful to make sure that the money makes it into the correct account.
GGeorge Frisby 3rd5
Love this bank they are so nice and I dont never have to wait long if ever.
I’ve been with this bank for about two years and it’s much better than paying fees and penalties like I have with other banks.
This institution has always been there for me, they have my back. Now that's security. I couldn't have come this far without them. Thank you FNWCU!
1. How Can I Make Contact With Freedom Northwest Credit Union?You can dial this phone number +1 208-935-0277. Or you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Freedom Northwest Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with fast approval, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Freedom Northwest Credit Union? How to Reach It?Freedom Northwest Credit Union is located at 303 Main St, Kamiah, ID 83536, United States. Kindly refer to the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. Is Freedom Northwest Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?Freedom Northwest Credit Union is a Credit union. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we can link you with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Freedom Northwest Credit Union Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just visit our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with flexible payment options.