First Cash Pawn S Van Dorn St, Alexandria
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Consumer Lending
- Pawn Loans
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
CClarence A Ratliff Jr. (METALFNGRZ88)5
Been coming to this pawn shop for 16 years and the manager has been their the entire time. They have right deals and things can be placed layaway and they can work with you so you don't lose anything pawned. They go above and beyond contacting you in case making a payment slipped your mind.
I will never do business with them again. Just another predatory business taking advantage of poor people. I brought in a $500 watch for a pawn loan, and they only offered me $30. I was told that I would have to pay $5.10. I went back a few days later to get my watch back, and they charged me an additional $2 for a "lost ticket fee". It is 2014 - everything is done by computer, and there is no reason to charge fees like this.
They are non helpful & selling broken items & all they do is stand there & watch customers bad customer service. I will not shop there ever again.
The workers in there are the worst I've seen the will have 2 or 3 people talking to 1 person if your paying on a loan ticket and if you sit at the gold counter they will act like they don't see you there was one lady that finished with her transaction and looked at me standing at the jewelery counter and walked in the back ..all these years I thought it was just me I've seen people complaining about the same thing m surprised they stayed in business this long
This place is the absolute worst...i walk in and no one greets me at all...i walk to the middle of the store where 3 lady employees are sitting around talking and no one days anything to me again so I just left the store...i was totally invisible to them! Worst customer service ever...
They tried to give me $10 for a $1000 watch that was only 3mos old. Worst pawn shop ever...
Literally pawn your stuff anywhere else
If I could give them a negative 5 I would. Rude! Don’t go here.
You steal from hard working Americans and send your money home. Smg
Thieves and really don't know anything about brands or pricing. Really dumb staff
1. What Can I Do to Contact First Cash Pawn?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 703-823-3800. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to contact you.
3. What Does First Cash Pawn Offer?First Cash Pawn is famous for its many services including: '
- Title loans
- Signature loans
- Consumer Lending
- Pawn Loans
5. Is First Cash Pawn an Agency or a Lender?First Cash Pawn is a Loan agency. If you are wondering how to request a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
2. Where Can I Find First Cash Pawn?516 S Van Dorn St, Alexandria, VA 22304, United States is the address of First Cash Pawn. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from First Cash Pawn?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an instant installment Loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. Click here to have a look. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
6. What to Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
7. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From First Cash Pawn?Yes. Borrowers can also apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.