Chase Bank Mt Hermon Rd, Scotts Valley
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The branch manager Arsineh Zargarian is evil to her core and doesn’t know how to run a branch. Absolutely clueless.
Extremely poor customer service, despite having the so called "Chase Private Client" accounts. Tried calling to set up an appointment with banker multiple times in the past 2 weeks only to reach voice mail that hangs up. So decided to go in today at 10:15 am figuring it would be a quick visit to add my daughter to a Savings Account I had just opened. Told by teller it would be a 10 minute wait. Sat there for 35 minutes -- not once did anyone approach us to at least indicate that they acknowledge our presence and give us an update on wait time. We left after a 35 minute wait. They have absolutely no respect for customers time. No sense of courtesy/customer service. Seriously considering moving my accounts to a different banking institution.
The personal bankers have been very helpful at setting up accounts. The bank has a better atmosphere than a year ago. The tellers can often, but they are friendly and nice. In the summer of 2017, the updated the automated teller software, so now it takes a long time time to make more than one transaction, since it usually asks to re-enter your card and pin for each transaction (usually after printing a previous transaction). I would recommend going inside to see a teller, if you have more than one banking transaction.
Chase is a major reason that fossil fuel companies keep drilling. We need to keep oil in the ground! Chase can afford to end these investments that they have only increased since the Paris Climate Agreement which they claim to support.Invest instead in clean energy and a better future for our children. Chase: get rid of your fossil fuel company investments!
Every teller I have dealt with at this scotts valley bank has always been very nice polite, nice, friendly and the lady with the clip board has always kept everything secure with me I have no complaints. I have also spoke to 3 of the bankers and they have all been excellent, Wish more Bankers and Tellers were like the ones in this Bank , Myron Hartley
SScott G Clifford5
Had to run in here to withdraw a large sum for a vehicle deposit. It was a hot day and the staff offered to bring me some water while I waited on the short line for a teller. Nice service and courteous employees.
This branch was much better staffed as a Washington Mutual branch and in the early days of the Chase takeover of Washington Mutual. Now often only one teller, and on the corporate/whole Chase organization side I feel very poorly served.
Their phone # is NEVER answered. I've tried over & over at different times and different days. A recording always says "I'm Sorry bla bla bla"... Why not disconnect the # so people stop wasting their effort & time?
This location is closed. Edit: It's open again
FYI the branch itself is temporarily closed, only the atm is available.
247 Mt Hermon Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 95066, United States
Nearby Title loans in Scotts Valley
1. How to Get in Touch With Chase Bank?You can call them at this phone number +1 831-438-1715. Or you can Visit its website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Chase Bank?To get the loan you need, you can Visit its website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with fast approval, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Chase Bank? How Can I Get There?Chase Bank is located at 247 Mt Hermon Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 95066, United States. Kindly refer to the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Chase Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Chase Bank is a Bank. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we get you connected with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can enter our official website to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Chase Bank Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we can help you out! Just enter our official website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with flexible payment options.