Cash Express S Broad St, Scottsboro
- Business Loans
- Cash For Gift Cards
- Government Benefits Check Cashing
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Payroll Check Cashing
- Personal Check Cashing
- Tax Refund Check Cashing
- Title Loans
- Cash For Gold
- Cash Today
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 3 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I went to cash a Stimulus check back in April and they said that they would not accept a state ID. Nowhere on their website, signage or anywhere else does it state that they can't accept out of state ID. The next day, however they accepted it and cashed the stimulus check. Today I went in with another stimulus check and the person said that they would not accept out of state ID again. The girl called her DM to get an overrude and she said that the check had already been cashed baded on the ROUTING number and ACCOUNT number. I have some knowledge of how bank accounts work and asked if she entered the check number and she pointed to the bottom of the check at the ROUTING and account number and said that was the check number. I left, this level of stupid is too much. Don't cash your checks here. Horrible service no knowledge of checking or vank numbers 😕
Don't go here expecting to get a payroll check cashed.. They will ask your life story, ssn, what all you own, contact your employer and still not cash the check..
Don't go to this place. Their slogan is we can cash your checks we can't nobody can but yet they won't cash my check because I have an out of state driver's license even though it's a government-issued driver's license that's not expired. they wouldn't cash my payroll check even though I had all the forms that was needed but because my driver license with out-of-state they denied me. Well, you can't cash it but Walmart will. Change your slogan cuz it's wrong.
1. How Do I Contact Cash Express?You can dial their phone number +1 256-999-0035. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to contact you.
3. What Services Does Cash Express Offer?Cash Express offers a wide array of financial services including: '
- Installment loans
- Payday loans
- Title loans
- Business loans
- Cash for gift cards
5. Is Cash Express an Agency or a Lender?Cash Express is a Loan agency. If you are wondering how to request a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
2. Where Can I Find Cash Express?2605 S Broad St, Scottsboro, AL 35768, United States is the address of Cash Express. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Cash Express?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may address your needs better. Click here to have a look. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
6. What to Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
7. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Cash Express?Yes. Borrowers can also request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.