CapEd Credit Union 12th Ave Rd, Nampa
- Business Credit Services
- Debt Management Counseling
- Financial Education
- Home Purchase Counseling
- Mortgage Refinance Counseling
- Personal Loans
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Getting a hold of customer service through automated service is not helpful at all. Currently on a 28 min hold as I’m writing this review. Called different branches around treasure valley and no one is answering. I took a different route and selected new home loan…surprise no hold or wait, someone answered but they could not locate my account. Been with them since march 2021 and it is now November and getting a hold of a live person has always been difficult.Response from the owner
We do apologize for the long wait times. Our wait times on the phone have been longer than normal recently due to more people doing business over the phone, but we are working diligently to assist all of our members as quickly as possible. CapEd also offer our members the option to reach us for through our chat option under the "LET'S TALK" icon at www.capedcu.com.
ppuppy prince deus5
Very understandable and helpful even when I needed it most extremely supportive staff sadly the call part is a lil slow otherwise 100/10Response from the owner
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review. We have recently implemented new and convenient ways to contact us. You can reach a representative by using the "Let's Talk" live chat feature on www.capedcu.com, by texting us at 208-884-0150, or by sending a secure message through your online banking Message Center.
I will be switching banks.... Anna the branch manager is making it impossible for me to cash a cashiers check! She made me feel like my check was fraudulent and she could only deposit and stating that she’s going to make all check cashing for me impossible! Management like this just goes to show what kind of business this really is. Thanks Anna for the great customer service!Response from the owner
Hello Krystle, We are sorry to hear that your latest experience with our Credit Union was not a positive one, and we'd like to better understand how we can help improve that experience. A representative will be in touch with you shortly. Sincerly, CapEd Credit Union
Absolutely love CapEd! I recommend all my friends to it. And they’re easy to talk to and understanding bout the situations I’ve been in. From the beginning when I was 16 (I was wit ICCU and my mom was taking my money out of my account, cap Ed was the place I could find where I could have my own account as a minor) all the way up till now (a lady crashed into me and cap Ed helped me to lower my payments on my car because the ladies insurance couldn’t pay for everything). I also had transferred my car through them because they have lower interest rates. Thts also why I’ve had a couple loans through them (also paid off already cause they make payments cheap and low interest). ive also gotten my credit up through them but opening up a personal line of credit. I keep up wit it more than a credit card. The online banking is so easy to! They’re the only bank And people I trust! Special thanks to all the 12th ave and market place peeps! Ya’ll are doing great!Response from the owner
Hello Juanita, thank you so much for the glowing review! We're so happy to that we've been able to take care of you and we look forward to continuing to do so in the future. Have an amazing day
CChad Reynolds - RvFC5
Since we've been with CapEd I'm not sure if we even visit the bank. We actually feel bad because we enjoy seeing everyone at the South Nampa branch, but the mobile app makes it really hard to visit the bank in person because it's so easy to use. They've handled our personal accounts exceptionally and every time we've looked at financing Carole is always eager to not only gain our business, but she gives us the pros and cons of what we're looking at doing. It always helps us make the most educated decision, and that goes a long ways. Nothing but positive things to say about this financial institution.Response from the owner
Thank you Chad Reynolds for your glowing review about our South Nampa MCC! We truly value our member's feedback and appreciate your time to give us a 5-star review!
Anna is a constant harassment to my wife. For management of a branch this should show you the way the branch is ran. She has done it on several times the last one being upset telling my wife to close her account since she left a review about Anna treatment. Poor business!
I LOVE the atms and how you can get cash in dollar increments. I don't love how they advertise a drive thru, but it's only atms. I also don't like that they are SO slow when you so have to go inside. Also, they wouldn't honor my child's peewee savings coin postcard because there wasn't 2 people to open the vault...for $1, really? So I guess it's a love/hate relationship with this location
TToastie “Peanut Butter”2
This branch doesn't even bother to open on the weekends. If you work a M-F 9-5 job you will never be able to use this branch. Like another reviewer said, making payments to CapEd has been difficult, the most of all banking instutions I've used.
What a wonderfully helpful staff!!!. They come to the door to great you. They have a smile on their faces. It is always a pleasure to enter the building to do banking. What a difference between this branch and the Marketplace branch!!!Response from the owner
Thank you for your feedback, Don. Means a lot - Have a great day!
I will be refinancing as soon as possible. Got an auto loan and was waiting for paperwork to prove insurance. They added 800 dollars onto my loan saying I wasn’t insured for 20 days. When I called they basically said too bad. Screw these guys.Response from the owner
Hi Perry, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your recent auto loan experience was not to your satisfaction. A CapEd representative will be in touch shortly to help resolve your concerns. Sincerely, CapEd Credit Union
1. How Can I Get Connection With CapEd Credit Union?You can dial this phone number +1 208-884-0150. Or you can Visit its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Services Can I Find In CapEd Credit Union?CapEd Credit Union can link you with plenty of loan products which include:
- Personal loans
- Business credit services
- Debt management counseling
- Financial education
- Home purchase counseling
5. Is CapEd Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?CapEd Credit Union is a Credit union. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we get you connected with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online as soon as possible.
2. What Is the Location Of CapEd Credit Union? How Can I Access It?CapEd Credit Union is located at 1023 12th Ave Rd, Nampa, ID 83686, United States. Just look up the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. How Can I Get a Loan at CapEd Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can Visit its website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for payday advances online with same-day funding, you can go to our official website for more useful info.
6. What Happens if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does CapEd Credit Union Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we can help you out! Just visit our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.