Alabama Ag Credit Gateway Dr, Opelika
- Business Loans
- Flex Loans
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Ag Credit
- Agribusiness Loans
- Agricultural Credit
- Agricultural Financial
- Agricultural Loans
- Agricultural Operations
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 2 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
MMaya Smith (MayaPapaya)2
The pandemic has brought certain things to the forefront that have been disheartening and one of those things was how under valued homeowners are. My husband got a home thru this co a few yrs ago and was given no assistance during the time of the pandemic with the mortgage, not to mention he's a firefighter and wasn't given any discounts with the interest rates or anything as most companies do for police officers, military, etc. The state of Alabama is known for redlining and doing nefarious things with loan companies for certain groups to keep them from obtaining certain places, etc. And the fees that are incurred if you're not doing what they ask/want, etc are utterly ridiculous! We know better next time who to go with.Response from the owner
Hi Maya, we are a farm & land lender but occasionally serve mortgage customers in rural communities; however, it is difficult to look up an account without your husband's name. We understand many spouses do not have the same last name, but we do not have a Smith as a mortgage customer at this location. We’d be more than happy to speak with him. We did have pandemic assistance, so if assistance is needed, we would be glad to see how we can help. We can be reached at [email protected] Take care!
JJohn Hardin, Broker, ALC5
First class in all aspects of farm and land loans. Ryan Hamm is professional and always handles things in a timely manner.Response from the owner
Thank you John, we appreciate your business!
1. How Can I Get Connection With Alabama Ag Credit?You can ring them at this phone number +1 334-749-3303. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Lending Services Can I Find In Alabama Ag Credit?Alabama Ag Credit can link you with a variety of services which include: '
- Installment loans
- Payday loans
- Personal Loans
- Business loans
- Flex loans
5. Is Alabama Ag Credit an Agency or a Direct Lender?Alabama Ag Credit is a Loan agency. To bring you a digital loaning process, we connect you with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can obtain a fast personal loan online in a swift manner.
2. What Is the Location Of Alabama Ag Credit? How Can I Access It?Alabama Ag Credit is located at 1431 Gateway Dr, Opelika, AL 36801, United States. Kindly refer to the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. How Can I Request a Loan at Alabama Ag Credit?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for payday loans online with fast approval, you can turn to our loan broker service for more useful info.
6. What Happens if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Alabama Ag Credit Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just select our lending service to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.