Title Loans in Effingham, IL
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
15 Best Car Title Loans in Effingham, IL
- 3.1(7)305 E Fayette Ave, Effingham, IL 62401, United States“I was going through a really hard time my fiance went to prison for something he didn't do but we have a hanging judge. But I tried to explain that to them and my work had cute my hours. I was basically only able to pay utilities let a lone the truck and they refused to even take a partial payment. Of course now I'm getting called in all the time I could pay it. But they put my truck up for sale today. The worst part of it is that they sent me papers wanting me to sign my truck over I got them the day after they took my truck wth.”
- 2.8(7)200 E Jefferson Ave, Effingham, IL 62401, United States“I got my mortgage through Fifth Third and went through five months of hell from the day we started until closing. During those five months, we had to handle communication between the bank and our realtor since they couldn’t get on the same page, we received estimate letters with incorrect property tax figures three times even though we told them that was wrong, we had our mortgage processor reach out to our insurance company with the wrong closing date which caused confusion, at the same time he requested documents that had already been submitted and sent verification of employment to my employer with my boyfriends name on it. Also incorrect on those estimates were seller costs they had listed in our closing costs as the buyer, including the realtor's thousands-of-dollars commission. We spent seven weeks going back and forth signing paperwork regarding the septic system alone. Four months in, our processor realized he had my first name wrong the entire time after sending the second verification of employment to my employer (they sent three verifications to my employer and at least three to my boyfriend's employer due to mistake after mistake on their part on the paperwork). We had locked our interest rate and requested a lock extension due to all this time passing, yet they still let our rate lock expire. Interest had gone up a whole point at that time, and it cost us thousands to buy it back down even though it was their fault letting it expire. We were told “the higher interest is only a little more a month” the difference in the lower rate vs higher was $24,000 over a 30 year mortgage. They began requesting more information for documents we had submitted 4 months prior, why was that not requested 4 months ago? There were discrepancies between what documents one person was requesting vs another, they didn't even know what they needed. They still needed all this paperwork, yet they had sent us three incorrect closing disclosures. How are you sending closing paperwork if you don't have everything you need? Each request for more documents was more confusing than the last, they were filled with typos and they just kept sending the same requests with more text added to the end so you had to guess what they already had and what they were wanting now. A day before our scheduled closing date the title company still hadn’t received final paperwork from the bank and we had to request it be sent over multiple times before it was done. They sent us a document a week before closing that had my last name completely wrong on it. I asked three times if we were supposed to be getting a revision for this and I was never answered and we never received a revision. Closing day came and it had to be pushed back an hour because my last name was wrong. Etc., etc., etc. After closing, we received a notification that they had overcharged us almost $400 in closing costs and we would be getting a check back. We later received a letter thanking us for signing up for automatic payments for our mortgage, which we specifically denied at closing. I had banked at Fifth Third for 3-4 years, but after all this I am closing my accounts with them.”
- 5.0(3)101 S Henrietta St, Effingham, IL 62401, United States“I have used other loan places and Central Illinois Loans is by far the best . Those gals always make sure can turn a bad day good . They have hearts of platinum. Definitely recommended to use !!!”
- 4.3(3)Crossroads Plaza, 1304 Thelma Keller Ave #110, Effingham, IL 62401, United States“This branch took an unauthorized amount from my bank account for another person's Springleaf account without my authorization. When I called to get my money back they insisted that there was nothing they could do! Do not use this branch. If you do? Do NOT let Brandon help you there. He is incompetent and will call you every day regardless if you set up a payment schedule or not.”
- 4.3(2)1000 W Jefferson Ave, Effingham, IL 62401, United States“Very nice to work work. Explains everything for a new homebuyer/seller to understand. Also, very helpful and patient.”
- 4(1)902 N Keller Dr, Effingham, IL 62401, United States“This place is a joke. I needed change from a $20 bill and was rudely told "if you don't have an account with us we can't give you a cash exchange". considering the teller was playing on her phone when I walked in and how dead it was on the inside this Bank probably doesn't have $20 in change to exchange!!!! This Bank deserves zero Stars!!!!”
- 3(1)101 S Henrietta St, Effingham, IL 62401, United States“I live 30 miles away from this business. I called twice before driving over to make sure I had everything I needed to apply for a loan. When I got there they told me they could not help me because they forgot to tell me to bring certain necessary documents.”
- Get more result
Find Title Loan Services in the Following Cities
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Title Loan Payment
Title Loans Providers Nearby in Effingham
1. What Is the Number of Title Loan Lenders in Effingham, IL?There are 15 title loan lenders in Effingham, IL.
3. Where Can I Find Reviews on the Best Title Loan Lender in Effingham, IL?In Effingham, IL, World Finance is the best title loan company. You can read some comments from users below.
"Cindy and Ian were both an absolute pleasure to work with!! The were so polite and helpful. They even went out of their way to make things work with my busy schedule. Highly recommend!!"
5. Can I Really Secure a Title Loan With No Credit Check in Effingham, IL?It's important to note that a credit check is compulsory under relevant regulations. The good news is, loan providers on Fast Title Loans perform only soft pulls that don't affect your credit rating. Get the best deal now!
2. What Title Loan Lenders Are Known as the Top 3 in Effingham, IL?In Effingham, IL ,the top 3 title loan lenders are World Finance, Heights Finance, and Mariner Finance.
4. Can I Get a Quick Title Loan in Effingham, IL If I Have Bad Credit?Yes. Select a loan company from the list above, and go to the shop. You can also visit our website to request a vehicle title loan nearby for quick money.
6. Do Title Loan Lenders Consider Borrowers Without a Job In Effingham, IL?Yes. In fact, some title loans are designed for jobless people. You need to show your income from other sources to qualify.
7. How Do I Apply for a Car Title Loan in Effingham, IL?Select a loan company from the list above and visit the physical store or fill out the application form on our website without leaving your couch!