Wildfire Credit Union State St, Saginaw
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I was a member at wanigas for years, I was treated nice in the beginning, but eventually the standards of customer service went down and they started charging for forms and such, so I switched to wild fire, that was the best decision that I've ever made!!! The people are nice and helpful, they don't charge for forms, they handle things via email, (that makes things so much easier)!!! The handed my loans in a fast manner!!!! Update- I changed my rating from a 5 to 3. For 2 reasons, either ATMs take cash, the recording does not specifically state the days they are closed for the holidays. This Friday I drove to Wildfire on Bay to deposit cash, the machine wouldn't even let me deposit. Christmas called for dates that they would be open, the recording did not say they would be closed that Saturday drove there and they were closesd. I like 6 miles away, that is why I am so upset.Response from the owner
Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to see we are meeting your expectations with our customer service and your experience with your loan was exceptional.
Well when I went to go deposit my check at the atm, it usually would go through to my checking account right away but it didn't. I have another bank I use that is apart of the NCUA (Navy Federal Credit Union) which is what Wildfire is apart of but I guess they don't do checks to another credit union right away. It's not a good thing to do. I should be able to deposit my check at an ATM to my credit union account from another credit union. Maybe you guys should maybe give a warning in advanced. It would help or just allow the checks to go through right away because that would be the right thing to do.
Always professional and have handled my accounts the best. Been with them for 16 years. Only problem I have is the website takes a very long time to log into my account. You trying to log in and sometimes takes up to 10 minutes for the screen to change.Response from the owner
Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to see we are meeting your expectations with our customer service and appreciate your loyalty.
They’ll lock your cards without your permission and decline transactions without your permission as well. Absolutely unprofessional and ridiculous.
So few workers that there's almost never less than 20 vehicles in their drive through line. They need to either bring in enough workers to handle the flow or open the lobby up
I LOVE Wildfire! They go above and beyond other institutions so often, that's just what they call "Tuesday". Wildfire's staff has the best customer service skills and will answer just about any question you have.Response from the owner
Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to see we are meeting your expectations with our customer service.
Whether it's a loan, and unexpected overdraft fee or something else Wildfire is always come through for me. I would suggest Wildfire for anyone looking for a new Credit Union that has great rates and is always helpful.Response from the owner
Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to see we are meeting your expectations with our customer service, attentiveness and accommodating you.
I LOVE this credit union! I wish they had MORE locations! That is their ONLY limitation.
Excellent staff and service. Answers all questions you may have. So glad I changed to Wildfire Credit Union.Response from the owner
We are so glad to have you as a member too!
Best rates and lowest fees. Even no fees on many transactions. Will work with you far beyond any other financial institutions.Response from the owner
Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to see we are meeting your expectations with our customer service and the products we offer.
1. How to Contact Wildfire Credit Union?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 989-249-8200. Or you can Visit its website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Wildfire Credit Union?To apply for the loan you want, you can Visit its website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with easy application, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always check out carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Wildfire Credit Union? How to Reach It?Wildfire Credit Union is located at 6673 State St, Saginaw, MI 48603, United States. Kindly refer to the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Wildfire Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?Wildfire Credit Union is a Credit union. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we allow you to get access with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Wildfire Credit Union Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, we just come in handy! Just visit our platform to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.