State Employees’ Credit Union Enola Rd, Morganton
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 8 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Just wanted to say, when I went there today. I was greeted with a smiling face. She was so patient with me. Answering all of my questions. And even helping me figure out why some things were not showing up on my phone through the website. She had such a great personality. A beautiful smile and she was pretty. Js
They have acrylic barriers up at least, but the staff do not wear masks.
This is my favorite branch in Morganton. I highly recommend Mr. Corey Howard if you want to apply for a loan or credit card, etc. He’s very professional, knowledgeable, and has a warm personality. Mr. Howard is informative but tailored to the client. I won’t go anywhere else but State Employees’ for all my banking needs.
Always greeted with a smile. The staff are efficient and get people out quickly.
They have saved my life financially anyway several times great place to do business
Always friendly and helpful with some of the best rates around. A lifelong member for sure.
They really know their stuff. Very personable, willing to help with anything at all.
Simply put, the best place to bank in North Carolina
1. How to Get in Touch With State Employees’ Credit Union?You can ring them at this phone number +1 828-437-9008. Or you can enter its website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at State Employees’ Credit Union?To apply for a cash loan, you can enter its website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What Can I Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of State Employees’ Credit Union? How Can I Get There?State Employees’ Credit Union is located at 221 Enola Rd, Morganton, NC 28655, United States. Kindly refer to the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is State Employees’ Credit Union an Agency or a Direct Lender?State Employees’ Credit Union is a Credit union. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we can link you with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to secure a personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does State Employees’ Credit Union Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just visit our platform to get an installment loan online for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.