Rockland Hyundai NY, West Nyack
- Car Finding Service
- Car Leasing
- Test Driving
- Car Loans
- Car Payment Calculator
- Car Trade Ins
- Free Trade In Estimate
- Hyundai Accent
- Hyundai Certified Pre Owned Vehicles
- Hyundai Elantra
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 133 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I recently purchased a new sonata and loved the service from this dealership! Francis was amazing and answered every question I had. If you’re looking for an honest experience, this is the dealership for you!
Levi gave me a great monthly rate on my new vehicle. Excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend and purchase/lease my next vehicle with him.Response from the owner
Ayanna, thank for sharing your experience and for the recommendation.
Saw vehicle on website and decided to see it. Pictures were accurate and price was great. Spent less time in there than what I thought I wouldve. I have my car now for over 2 months and besides a flat tire once no complaints!!Response from the owner
Thanks for taking time to share your experience John. Have fun in the new car.
This place has wasted so much of my time. I been to many Hyundai dealerships in NY but this one is by far the worst, their customer Service is awful and their finance department has no idea what their doing. Don’t waste you’re time here, this is last time I do business with them. Good cars but very bad service.Response from the owner
Thisguy, we are very disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations. Unfortunately we don’t know who you are. We would like to know what occurred so that we can make it right. Won’t you please give us a call and speak to a manager 845-423-4056.
Good experience at Rockland. Accepted my offer advertised at another dealership with no hassle. Salesperson Richard Brega couldn't have been more accommodating.Response from the owner
Thanks Joseph for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.
On 7/14/14 I purchase a 2012 Sonata. The sales person was Javier Cano. The car had only one key because the second key was missing. Cano said that he would either find the key or get me a key. I had a witness to this statement. On 7/16/14 I text Cano to ask him if he found the key. He said no. On 7/17/14 I text Cano again and he told me that he found the key and that Alfred had the key. On 7/18/14 I text Cano and asked him if I could pick up the key @ 9:30am on 7/1/9/14 and who do I see. Cano replied, "Alfred". On 7/19/14 I arrived at the dealership. Alfred was not there yet and I spoke to Melvin. Melvin could not be bothered trying to help in getting me the second keys. On 7/19/14 left the dealership and returned about 15 minutes, when I returned Alfred was there. He told me that he knew nothing about the key but he would look for it. He was supposed to already have the key! Alfred asked me to call back later which I did and he did not answer the phone. I called back again and spoke to Joe (internet manager). He said he would look into it and get back to me. Joe never got back to me. When a called for the last time Joe told me that Alfred could not find the key. (Alfred did not talk to me except when in the dealership). I asked Joe who will order me a key and said I don't know sales will on Monday. Joe did not even ask for the key information! I called Hyundai's complaint number and Monday I will call the dealership and complain to the general manager. I spoke to Cano (via text) who did not reply and three managers! I had to continually chase after Joe and Alfred and that is unacceptable. I also emailed Alfred who has yet to reply. Nice dealership you have there! (sarcasm) Anthony CaccioppoliResponse from the owner
Anthony, We are pleased that we were able to resolve the issue. At Rockland Hyundai we do our best to make sure we prioritize our customer and vehicle needs. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again! Rockland Hyundai
5 stars with no doubt. It was pleasure purchasing a new car from them and to negotiate with Donald Columbia. Thank you Donald for your patience and understanding and for helping us buying a new car.Response from the owner
Love the 5 star rating Ofer. Thank for sharing.
Brand new Sonata doesn’t start, Hyundai tows it to Rockland Hyundai and they don’t get to it for a few days...twice I call the Service dept to find out what’s going on with my vehicle...on hold 20-30 minutes with no answer! Finally get ahold of service by calling sales floor...brand new car, the Starter is bad...we have a back order for them and don’t know when they’ll be in! They person asks me if I need a loner car, I say yes. Unfortunately it’s Friday and they close at 5pm and I can’t get there by 5pm from the City...so I ask can I get the car Saturday morning? Their answer “no, Monday” I asked them again, you just told me a few hours ago and you expect me to get back from the City by 5pm. I asked, can’t the Sales floor hold the car? They say “different division” My Gripe, zero resolution and I’m screwed without a car over the weekend! This will be my last vehicle from this place and Hyundai. Second Sonata and both had a major issue from the beginning...sad
I came into look at cars because my friend told me to go check out other dealers I was set on getting a car somewhere else but Rich Brega was such a good salesman I decided I'm going to get my next car with you guys. Rich was extremely informative, great speaker, and just seemed like a really good hearted person very easy to talk to etc.Response from the owner
Thanks for sharing your experience, Michael.
I had a wonderful experience at this location. Charlie one of there team members was very wonderful and pleasant. He made me feel comfortable and not pressured. He also kept his word, which is very important these days. Charlie, I give you two thumbs up.😊
1. How to Contact Rockland Hyundai?You can dial this phone number +1 845-402-8623. Or you can browse its official website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From Rockland Hyundai?Rockland Hyundai provides you with a variety of services which include: '
- Car finding service
- Car leasing
- Test driving
5. Is Rockland Hyundai an Agency or a Direct Lender?Rockland Hyundai is a Hyundai dealer. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we connect you with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can get a small personal loan online as soon as possible.
2. What Is the Location Of Rockland Hyundai? How Can I Access It?Rockland Hyundai is located at 55 NY-303, West Nyack, NY 10994, United States. Just look up the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Rockland Hyundai?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and submit the request form online. If you are looking for online payday cash loans with high acceptance rate, you can turn to our loan broker service for more useful info.
6. What to Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does Rockland Hyundai Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our platform to get an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.