Title Loans in Walnut Creek, CA
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
11 Best Car Title Loans in Walnut Creek, CA
- 3.8(18)2700 Ygnacio Valley Rd #255, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, United States“It was a very quick and painless process. The staff is very professional and responsive. No games. I was very impressed with how smoothly things went and how quick funding was. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.”
- 4.7(10)1260 Civic Dr, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, United States“Jay is the best! I’ve been a repeat customer for many years. I always go to Jay when I want to sell my gold jewelry. He’s knowledgeable, professional, and most importantly - I trust him. Highly recommend!”
- 5.0(8)1202 Boulevard Way, Walnut Creek, CA 94595, United States“My mom was in need of some help and had a perfectly good car. She is hard of hearing so I helped her call a couple places to get the best offer. Her 1999 Cadillac qualified for 2,500 and they were able to set her up with an amazing payback plan.”
- 3.7(7)2234 Oak Grove Rd, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, United States“I received a loan from one main a few years ago. I have made every payment on time. Someone reached out to me to combine two loans I have with them telling me it will be better overall for me. After some back and forth I was told I was approved and that I needed to go into a branch and that someone will be reaching out to me. It took a few days but someone did finally reach out to me but her choice of words were terrible. She had said she had been trying to get a hold of me which bothers me because she called me one time. I take offense to someone acting like they have been trying to reach me multiple times. I didn't pick up the phone because I was driving. What she told me was the loan wasn't approved to combine the loan but I was approved for more money.......wait, let me get this straight here. You reach out to me acting like you care about my best interest by helping me combine my loan. Then come back to me and say I can't combine the loan but I can pull out more money. Best interest definitely not, they only care about money and customer service is absolutely terrible. I touched base with someone that was supposed to be a manager and she handled the situation absolutely terrible. I pay them every month on time.....am I the customer here? She didn't try to help me at all, she let it get personal and was more concerned about her friend sitting next to her. Do not go with this lender they will rip you off and they can care less and that's facts.”
- 3.2(8)1790 N Broadway, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, United States“I love Patelco, they have helped me with a few auto loans. They always have the best rate, and they're honest if they can't get you a better rate on something/don't try to trap you into something you don't want. So easy between the website payments and their online service. I will always use them for my auto loans.”
- 3.3(2)1333 North California Blvd Suite SL30, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, United States“A little hole in walnut creek...massive turnover of staff. One window with very archaic paper pushing old banking rituals. It should be closed. I am moving to a better bank. I wasted so much time with this schlocky outfit.”
- 1(2)500 Ygnacio Valley Rd Suite 110, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, United States“I used Old Republic Exchange (OREXCO) for a 1031 Exchange. It was an unpleasant experience. It began with OREXCO not realizing they needed to do my Exchange - this despite my having a phone conversation with Old Republic Exchange and the Escrow / Title Company Old Republic Title. Next, they made a typo on the spelling of my company name, fortunately I caught that and they made an amendment. Later there was an issue with my tax id number, this typo was made by Old Republic Title Company but the Exchange Company Officer Amanda Scott couldn't bother forwarding the email to the Escrow Company. So basically my 1031 Exchange would not be recognized by the IRS due to my name and social security # not matching. OREXCO couldn't be bothered. Hey not their problem. Instead I received an email from Amanda Smith saying it wasn't Old Republic Exchange Company that made the typo. Typical of their sloppy unprofessional work. Same ole same ole. At least they are consistently bad. If you don't catch their typos - you will at tax time when your exchange isn't recognized. If you don't mind having typos, dealing with an unprofessional team - go ahead and use Old Republic Exchange for your 1031. Guaranteed to give you an unpleasant experience.”
- Get more result
Find Title Loan Services in the Following Cities
Los AngelesSan DiegoSan JoseSan FranciscoFresnoSacramentoLong BeachOaklandBakersfieldAnaheimSanta AnaRiversideStocktonIrvineChula VistaFremontSan BernardinoModestoFontanaMoreno ValleySanta ClaritaOxnardGlendaleHuntington BeachOntarioRancho CucamongaSanta RosaOceansideElk GroveGarden GroveView More Title Loans
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Title Loan Payment
Title Loans Providers Nearby in Walnut Creek
1. How Many Title Loan Lending Platforms Are Available in Walnut Creek, CA?There are 11 title loan providers in Walnut Creek, CA.
3. What Are Previous Customers Saying About the Best Title Loan in Walnut Creek, CA?The best title pawn loan providers in Walnut Creek, CA is Mount Diablo Lending. You can find the most viewed comments on this company below.
"It was a very quick and painless process. The staff is very professional and responsive. No games. I was very impressed with how smoothly things went and how quick funding was. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends."
5. Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan in Walnut Creek, CA With No Credit Check?You should know that a credit check is a must according to the law.Fortunately, you can request title loans online with no hard credit check via our professional service. We partner with a large network of lenders who only run a soft credit check before providing you with the loans you need at your emergency.
2. What Are The Top 3 Title Loan Lending Platforms in Walnut Creek, CA?The top 3 title pawn loan providers in Walnut Creek, CA are Mount Diablo Lending, Cash for Gold Store, and Family Car Title Loans.
4. Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan in Walnut Creek, CA If My Credit Is Bad?Since your vehicle title serves as a collateral, bad credit will not prevent you from applying for a vehicle title loan. You can check the title loan lenders listed above and visit their offices physically. Or you can request title loans online from our lending platform, which simplifies your loaning process.
6. Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan In Walnut Creek, CA If I Have No Job?Yes, you can get a title loan if you can show you are able to repay.
7. How Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan in Walnut Creek, CA?As mentioned earlier, you can secure a title loan from the stores listed above physically or turn to our loan broker service to submit you request form.