Title Loans in Torrance, CA
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
14 Best Car Title Loans in Torrance, CA
- 4.9(10)Ste. 206 22939, Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505, United States“I'm so grateful for Juan helping me with my title questions. He's very knowledgeable, returns phone calls, and was awesome to work with. You'll want to keep this guys number!”
- 4.6(10)1648 W Carson St Ste A, Torrance, CA 90501, United States“I came in for a loan. I have never applied for a loan at this location, and I didn't have all the information I needed. The young woman that worked that day was Maria. She is seriously so sweet, and very helpful. I was so heart warmed by her kindness, and her patience with me. Maria seem like such a genuine person, and I'm glad to have encountered her at your store. Your store is very blessed to have her.”
- 4.5(10)24427 Crenshaw Blvd # D, Torrance, CA 90505, United States“Mariner Finance have been so good to me for the 3rd time. They understood my struggle and supported me through every process I asked for additional money. They truly have saved my life. The customer support staff is amazing. They are very patience and no judgment.”
- 5.0(10)3937 Artesia Blvd, Torrance, CA 90504, United States“The company helped me get the loan quickly and offered a better rate than I would have received from any other lender. They also provided great assistance when I asked questions about the process, making the whole process go smoothly. I love this company”
- 4.4(10)3655 Torrance Blvd UNIT 460, Torrance, CA 90503, United States“I live in Newport Beach California. I got a $10k personal loan for an elective surgery. I had the funds wired to my bank account the same day. I liked the confidentiality of the service. Wes in customer service was very helpful. I really liked the fact that I could pay off the loan with no penalties at anytime. I would highly recommend S.O.S. for an online personal loan. Thanks S.O.S.”
- 3.8(10)4685 Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503, United States“On 12/04/19 at 5:20 pm I had the worst customer service experience at this store. I was greeted by a person called Chris. He had very bad attitude being authoritarian / overbearing. I was there to collect $160.00 from Western Union. I had the sender's name, the identification number and my driver's license. Unfortunately, when I got my Green Card, the immigration removed one my names because it was too long and did not fit their paperwork. (My original name: Indra Raquel T. da Silva) - (My name in United States: Indra T. da Silva). So, I showed Chris my California Driver's License and he said it wasn't matching his system because it did not have "Raquel" but I had the sender's info and the identification number. I didn't argue so I got my wallet in my bag and I started showing Chris all the documents I had with me that have mt complete name ( my checks, my Brazilian ID, and my Brazilian healthy insurance.) He took my id and went to show Liliana. For my surprise her statement was: "I am sorry. I can not accept it. It does not have an expiration date!" Well, in Brazil, IDs never expires. That's why it does not have an expiration date. I understand it's a franchise and they have rules and policies but I am sure the owner would like to know his client's feedback when it comes to customer service. Chris and Liliana were rude, unprofessional and not helpful at all and for that being said, I believe they are in the wrong job position. Summing it up, I left the store very frustrated and I went to Vons Supermarket because they also have Western Union and I had no problem cashing the money with my California Driver's License. So, I believe Chris and Liliana needs lots of training or probably a different job position where they don't have to deal with people. Attached are the docs I showed to them so you can see that they both were trying to make things difficult to me.”
- 3.9(8)21115 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503, United States“I applied for a small loan through them and someone called me from the branch offering me an amount for my car which was not even what I needed the loan for - and it was an outrageous APR and monthly payment - more than what I’m paying through Santander which is the worst for high APR. I declined. Then another lady called me and when I told her I already spoke to someone she said it wasn’t them I spoke to (even though same phone number) and she hung up on me. Super rude. Terrible loan options. Terrible communications. Would never recommend. I would try Upstart before ever considering this company.”
- 1.7(10)20800 Madrona Ave, Torrance, CA 90503, United States“Worst customer service you can find over all United States. Representatives aggressive scam not answer simple questions, supervisors are not available, no grievance or complaints procedures that they aware of - literally from Representatives words. They have no idea what this word mean. I will be writing to federal consumer complaints department.”
- 4.2(2)20036 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503, United States“I was experiencing a very unusual & stressful financial deficit and needed money fast. Lindsay helped me with their loan process. She explained everything thoroughly, answered all of my questions, and made the whole experience painless. I gave her all pertinent info on the phone for me & my co-signer and were approved very quickly! We drove the mile to the office, signed the prepared (extensive) paperwork, and received the check all within 4 hours!!! The staff at Lendmark managed to turn my extremely stressfull situation into a financially-relieving, problem-solving, positive event for me. Thank you Lindsay, Heather, and Silvia, for being so friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this business to anyone in need of the services offered at this location, give them a call! Update 6/23/21: Lendmark continues to be very supportive when I have an urgent financial lending request. The staff, Heather, Lindsay, Silvia, and new guy, Francisco, have been super-amazing by doing whatever they can to help me in the most beneficial ways! I am VERY grateful for everything they do to accommodate my last minute requests, and extra grateful for their expediency in processing my loans with them. They are a great team who work well together. I bet they can finish each other's sentences! Thanks you guys, once more you've managed to create a miracle for me! PS. They consider various credit scores, self-employed, and there is NO fee or penalty for paying your loan off early! Don't hesitate to call them for your financial needs, they offer several different loan types, you'll be asking yourself why you waited so long to apply for relief!”
- Get more result
Find Title Loan Services in the Following Cities
Los AngelesSan DiegoSan JoseSan FranciscoFresnoSacramentoLong BeachOaklandBakersfieldAnaheimSanta AnaRiversideStocktonIrvineChula VistaFremontSan BernardinoModestoFontanaMoreno ValleySanta ClaritaOxnardGlendaleHuntington BeachOntarioRancho CucamongaSanta RosaOceansideElk GroveGarden GroveView More Title Loans
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Title Loan Payment
Title Loans Providers Nearby in Torrance
1. How Many Title Pawn Loan Firms Can I Turn To in Torrance, CA?There are 14 title loan providers in Torrance, CA.
3. What Are Previous Customers Saying About the Best Auto Title Loan in Torrance, CA?The best title loan institutions in Torrance, CA is Juan A. Bueno & Co | Title Insurance Services. You can find the most viewed comments on this company as follows.
"I'm so grateful for Juan helping me with my title questions. He's very knowledgeable, returns phone calls, and was awesome to work with. You'll want to keep this guys number!"
5. Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan in Torrance, CA Without Credit Check?Sorry to tell you that a credit check is obligatory according to the financial requirements.Fortunately, you can request car title loans online with no hard credit check through our lending platform. We work with a variety of honest lenders who only run a soft credit check when giving out the loans you need at your emergency.
2. Can You Tell Me The Top 3 Title Pawn Loan Firms in Torrance, CA?The top 3 title loan institutions in Torrance, CA are Juan A. Bueno & Co | Title Insurance Services, ACE Cash Express, and Mariner Finance.
4. Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan in Torrance, CA If My Credit Is Bad?Since your car title acts as a collateral, bad credit should not keep you away from applying for a car title loan. You can check the title loan lenders listed above and pay a visit to their stores. Or you can request car title loans online from our broker service, which will save you from tons of hassles.
6. Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan In Torrance, CA If I Am Jobless?Yes, you can get a title loan as long as you can pay it back.
7. How Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan in Torrance, CA?As said before, you can get a car title loan from the stores listed above in person or turn to our loan broker service to fill in a loan submission form.