Title Loans in Palm Desert, CA
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
10 Best Car Title Loans in Palm Desert, CA
- 4.5(42)74850 42nd Ave, Palm Desert, CA 92260, United States“I bought 2011 Mini cooper for my daughter from here, excellent service and very good prices. I'm very satisfied from the whole process, even though I had to drive almost two hours to this dealership it was well worth it”
- 4.8(10)42335 Washington St ste a, Palm Desert, CA 92211, United States“Had the BEST experience meeting with Janelle and her staff. I needed to transfer my insurance locally to a Palm Desert agent. I was lucky to find Janelle. She went over ALL my insurance that I currently have, made suggestions for updates to my policies - some of which were to add a bit more coverage and where possible, she saved me money by suggesting lower coverages where I had too much. I had not met with an agent in several years so she was able to give me all the answers to my questions, save me some money, and give me some good questions to ask my HOA association. I am very grateful to her and her amazing staff!”
- 4.4(6)73020 El Paseo #103, Palm Desert, CA 92260, United States“My wife and I recently worked with Tamara Blackford at Stewart Title and had an extremely disappointing experience from beginning to end. We rarely leave bad reviews but felt compelled to do so in this case. We worked with Tamara at Stewart Title in the Spring of 2022 on the purchasing a property in Palm Desert (this being our third and final property purchased in a quick turnaround 1031 exchange). From the beginning, Tamara was hard to get a hold of and had poor communication skills via email and phone. She would not get back in a timely manner or sometimes not at all. Given the importance of our 45-day 1031 deadline, open detailed communication was of the most importance to make this a smooth process. Tamara at Stewart Title did the complete opposite throughout this whole process and made this experience very difficult and far from smooth. Tamara at Stewart Title did not do her job from start to finish. Tamara would not follow through with providing important details and problem-solving regarding our purchase that involved a cloudy title. She never even confirmed that this issue was resolved. Tamara did not recognize the mistype error on the escrow paperwork regarding property type which lead wasted time and energy on our end…going as far as stating all the paperwork would have to redone at our expense. Again, showing no accountability and continuing to deflect blame on anybody else. We were already through signing all of the final documents with the notary when these details were discovered after the fact by another company involved in the escrow process. This could have easily cost us losing this property, running out of time for our 1031 exchange, and costing us thousands of dollars. Tamara would not provide HOA material when requested several times after we were almost nearing the end of escrow. She complained about scanning this information because it was “too many pages” and told us that the only option was for Stewart Title to mail a hard copy at our expense or for us to pick the hard copy up personally when she was aware that we live over a hundred miles away. We found out later that same day that her office had scanned and already electronically sent these documents to other parties involved. This went as far as not even communicating whether we officially closed escrow, even after all of these major mishaps. We had to email and call more than once to get confirmation that we had officially closed, and never responding directly to our emails/calls but only after our realtor sent an email asking for confirmation. Once again disrespecting and ignoring our involvement in this purchase. Tamara made us feel as though we were not important whatsoever and that we were merely an annoyance to her throughout the whole process. Rather than handling these issues that arose professionally, taking accountability in her part of these major issues and mishaps, Tamara was defensive, unprofessional, and condescending. She went as far as to tell us that we didn’t understand how the real estate/escrow business worked and saying we didn’t do this all of the time. When in fact, we had just completed the same process for two other properties with two other title companies that were completely professional, communicative, and a pleasure to work with. We understand things happen and issues arise but we also understand that how you communicate and solve those problems are of the most importance. So long story short, add incompetence, rudeness, lack of communication skills, and you get Tamara at Stewart Title. Given all of this, we wanted to make sure people were aware of how she works before getting involved with Stewart Title. Purchasing a property is already a stressful venture, so having a team that cares and communicates is so important. And that is why we felt compelled to write a review. Our experience with Tamara at Stewart Title was horrible and we want to warn others so that they don’t go through the same experience.”
- 4.5(8)73326 CA-111 #101, Palm Desert, CA 92260, United States“I never imagined getting the best online title loans could be so easy and fast. The loan has been a great resource for me and my business, and I can't recommend them enough. They offer quick and simple loans with great customer service. Thank you!”
- Get more result
Find Title Loan Services in the Following Cities
Los AngelesSan DiegoSan JoseSan FranciscoFresnoSacramentoLong BeachOaklandBakersfieldAnaheimSanta AnaRiversideStocktonIrvineChula VistaFremontSan BernardinoModestoFontanaMoreno ValleySanta ClaritaOxnardGlendaleHuntington BeachOntarioRancho CucamongaSanta RosaOceansideElk GroveGarden GroveView More Title Loans
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Title Loan Payment
Title Loans Providers Nearby in Palm Desert
1. How Many Auto Title Loan Firms Can I Find in Palm Desert, CA?There are 10 title loan providers in Palm Desert, CA.
3. What Do People Think About the Best Car Title Loan in Palm Desert, CA?The best title loan lending platforms in Palm Desert, CA is Desert Auto Dealer. You can find the most recent comments on this company below.
"I bought 2011 Mini cooper for my daughter from here, excellent service and very good prices. I'm very satisfied from the whole process, even though I had to drive almost two hours to this dealership it was well worth it"
5. Can I Get a Car Title Loan in Palm Desert, CA With No Credit Check?Kindly note that a credit check is a must according to the law.Fortunately, you can apply for car title loans online with no hard credit check via our professional service. We partner with a variety of honest lenders who only run a soft credit check when offering you the loans you need at your emergency.
2. Can You Tell Me The Top 3 Auto Title Loan Firms in Palm Desert, CA?The top 3 title loan lending platforms in Palm Desert, CA are Desert Auto Dealer, Janelle Cyrus - State Farm Insurance Agent, and CFS Car Title Loans.
4. Can I Get a Car Title Loan in Palm Desert, CA If My Credit Is Bad?Because you have used your title as collateral, bad credit is your last worry when applying for a vehicle title loan. You can check the title loan lenders listed above and take a trip to their offices. Or you can apply for car title loans online from our lending platform, which makes your borrowing much easier.
6. Can I Get a Car Title Loan In Palm Desert, CA With No Job?Yes, you can get a title loan if you can show you are able to repay.
7. How Can I Get a Car Title Loan in Palm Desert, CA?As set forth above, you can get a vehicle title loan from the stores listed above in person or visit our secure platform to fill out an application form.