Title Loans > Title Loans Near Me > California > Title Loans in National City, California
Title Loans in National City, CA
This won't affect your credit score.
Our Recommended Loan Services
Get easy cash up to $10,000 at APRs as low as 5.99% with bad to no credit!Get Quotes Now →
- Get Quotes Now →
Apply for up to $10,000 in easy instant cash with APRs topped at 35.99%!Get Quotes Now →
15 Best Car Title Loans in National City, CA
- 4.9(20)2240 E Plaza Blvd h, National City, CA 91950, United States“Awesome and honest service ! Claudia and Kevin are very professional, friendly and very efficient... have always had great experience.”
- 3.7(10)2525 E Plaza Blvd, National City, CA 91950, United States“This has been my home branch for a few years now. It's almost never that busy. Parking is ok in front. But there is a huge lot behind the building to park in. Having a drive through ATM that does not affect the front of the store is nice. Just completed my first auto loan buying program with Maria. It was super easy! I got everything that I wanted. While Loanne helped me setup the trade in and actually purchase, maria helped with all the paperwork. It was a seamless process. I will absolutely recommend using SDCCU to help finance a new car, and Maria to help with the process. Thank you for helping me get my first new car.”
- 5.0(10)522 Highland Ave, National City, CA 91950, United States“Getting the loan approved was an easy and straightforward process. The team was very professional, attentive, and knowledgeable about the company and product; they contacted me right away, walked me through the process, and answered all my questions. The best title loan places”
- 4.7(10)3003 Highland Ave Ste 102, National City, CA 91950, United States“I gave the lady the name to put for the cashiers check and they charged me five dollars for it. And now I can’t use the check because it’s incorrect name. I tried to get it resolved but they are closed now and wanted me to come back the next morning but I need to check tonight. The manager who is a guy told me to go to sports Arena tonight because he said it’s supposed to be close at 6 PM. But now they are also closed at 5 PM.”
- 4.6(9)3007 Highland Ave, National City, CA 91950, United States“Do not trust this place with your information. There is FRAUD happening here. After your first loan because they already have all your personal information, there is someone that is asking for loans over the phone. And whoever is at the counter that is releasing the check for the loan is not looking for identification. They make sure that they make fist moths payment so you dont get called that you missed a payment. Until the following so supposedly you’ve had the load for 2 months already. Talk to the people waiting in like that are making payments it’s happening! They are there making payment for loans they did not authorized could be from $4,000- 24,000. They tell you to give them a review right when you get your load when you are happy you got that check. I waited till after why whole experience!”
- 5.0(7)124 E 30th St suite e, National City, CA 91950, United States“My experience with this unsecured loan place was great because the people were always friendly and I always received exceptional customer service. I highly recommend them!”
- 3.5(10)936 Highland Ave, National City, CA 91950, United States“Monica was rude and didn’t have good customer service 👎”
- 2.9(10)1722 Sweetwater Rd Suite F, National City, CA 91950, United States“The person I dealt with directly, was Alexander Arambula, Branch Manager. He would not take "no" as an answer. Regardless how many times I had to say it. He kept trying to upsell me their "version" of insurance, I politely declined three times, and he straight up asked me what was my reason was for saying no, and still could not accept that I just did not want it. He would not drop it. And after I said no, he used my past experiences against me. I was on disability for some time a few years back, and on unemployment, most recently because of covid-19, just absolutely disgusting technique to win me over. Kept saying since I had experience those things already, I should get their "insurance", everyone else has gotten it, could not believe I did not want it, etc. And still, after saying "no" more than enough times, he made sure to let me know that I "was the first to not get it, especially at a time like this" with a condescending tone. Another thing, he was very annoyed when I was reading my paperwork on the computer screen before signing. Why? As he went through the pages, he briefly described what it says, and then told me to sign, but I chose to read it for myself first. I could feel him tensing up, like an attitude was building. He just kept saying, "I already told what this says, just sign." Extremely shady and concerning. And last, but not least, he specifically said payments can only be made directly with them, taken out monthly for a certain monthly amount. And if I wanted to make another payment, or pay more, I would have to call them and set one up. Which is funny, because when I got home, a few hours later, I received an email directly from the company that I can make online payments through my online account, that I had to set up in the beginning. My only regret was not cussing him out and putting him in check. And he's a "Branch Manager".”
- 3.8(6)1539 E Plaza Blvd, National City, CA 91950, United States“Charging 3.00 dollars to send a 2 page fax was bad enough. But charging your customers $4.00 to use a debit/credit card???? You don't even have any signs up on the window letting people know about your ridiculous fees. What a scam.”
- 5.0(3)936 Highland Ave, National City, CA 91950, United States“I come to this location looking for information about loans and they offered me the titles loans was a very good experience People there are very nice”
- 5.0(3)1610 Highland Ave, National City, CA 91950, United States“Love coming here.I tell everyone about the great service and many service's like check cashing money orders and title loans and personal loans.”
- 3.7(3)139 E 8th St, National City, CA 91950, United States“The guy thats answered the phone was so rude all I wanted to know if they paid for Diamonds. And he could not answer the question. He kept cutting me off, told me go to somewhere else And hung up.”
- 4.2(2)2720 E Plaza Blvd L, National City, CA 91950, United States“Garbage. They didn't like my bank. Aspiration. Kept telling me it was a pre-paid card. I've never had an issue with this anywhere else.”
- 5.0(1)103 N Drexel Ave Suite No. 6, National City, CA 91950, United States“"So thankful I found this place"”
- 3.7(1)724 Highland Ave B, National City, CA 91950, United States“No customer service employees seem unaware of what they are doing . There are plenty of cash pay day loans down Highland ave that are more professional and know there stuff . Also this place charges very high interest 👎🏻”
- Get more result
Find Title Loan Services in the Following Cities
Los AngelesSan DiegoSan JoseSan FranciscoFresnoSacramentoLong BeachOaklandBakersfieldAnaheimSanta AnaRiversideStocktonIrvineChula VistaFremontSan BernardinoModestoFontanaMoreno ValleySanta ClaritaOxnardGlendaleHuntington BeachOntarioRancho CucamongaSanta RosaOceansideElk GroveGarden GroveView More Title Loans
Get a Quick Estimate of Your Title Loan Payment
- Total Principal Paid:$10,000.00
- Total Interest Paid:$327.97
- Loan term:12 months
Show amortization schedule
- Total Principal Paid:$ 1,000.00
- Finance charge:$ 255.62
- APR:311.00 %
Title Loans Providers Nearby in National City
Quick Cash Funds
Perry's Auto Loan Center
1. How Many Title Pawn Loan Providers Are Available in National City, CA?There are 15 title loan providers in National City, CA.
3. What Do Previous Users Think Of the Best Vehicle Title Loan in National City, CA?The best title loan institutions in National City, CA is Advance America. You can find both positive and negative comments on this company as follows.
"Awesome and honest service ! Claudia and Kevin are very professional, friendly and very efficient... have always had great experience."
5. Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan in National City, CA Without Credit Check?Kindly note that a credit check is compulsory according to the state law.Fortunately, you can apply for car title loans online with no hard credit check via our online loan service. We can link you with a variety of honest lenders who only run a soft credit check when giving out the loans you need at your emergency.
2. What Are The Top 3 Title Pawn Loan Providers in National City, CA?The top 3 title loan institutions in National City, CA are Advance America, SDCCU National City Branch, and Montana Capital Car Title Loans.
4. Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan in National City, CA If My Credit Is Bad?Because you have used your title as collateral, bad credit is your last worry when applying for an auto title loan. You can refer to the title loan lenders listed above and pay a visit to their stores. Or you can apply for car title loans online from our secure platform, which makes your borrowing much easier.
6. Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan In National City, CA If I Am Unemployed?Yes, you can qualify for a title loan if you can show you are able to repay.
7. How Can I Apply an Auto Title Loan in National City, CA?As mentioned earlier, you can secure an auto title loan from the stores listed above in person or go to our official website to submit your loan request.