Woodforest National Bank Odum Rd, Gardendale
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I love Mrs. Rhonda she is great, she goes out of her way to help in anyway that she can. Wonderful environment. Thanks Mrs. Rhonda.
Staff is great never a long wait 😃 Great customer service
I don’t like this bank I’m a regular there and they treat my like I’m trying to pull a scam almost every time I come in. Today went in to cash a check was in a hurry so I was hoping there would be no line so to my surprise no line but also no workers I look around sign my check and put account number on it and still no workers and no sign that says will be back or closed or nothing so I start saying hello hello is anyone here after about 30 seconds to a minute of that a lady cracks the door to the back room says we will be with you in a minute and closes the door in my face like I said I was in a hurry so I waited another five minutes which is a long time when you are just standing there waiting. So after that I couldn’t wait any longer and had to leave I feel like this branch feels like they are doing you a favor or you’re bothering them by trying to do business. Customer service is a thing of the past. Very disappointed.
Love the this bank! The employees are so friendly and very helpful. They are always there when I need them. The staff is awesome, Ms. Rhonda and Ms.Teresa are the best.
I was afraid to use any branch outside of John Hawkins and Alabaster. My very first visit wasn't a pleasent one due to high traffic of people and shift changes. As time passed, I was able to see this branch as a home branch, though I'm in the area temporarily. Great customer service, very knowledgeable and patient. Thanks Guys!
Very nice employees I enjoy thinking here. They are always attentive
Great customer service very safe bank.
The 2 ladies that worked either Wednesday or Thursday.....16th or 17th deserve promotions! It was 2 of them compared to 7+ customers and they made it happen in an orderly/professional fashion.
They have always been very nice to me
Love my local branch and the people that are always there for my family!!
1. How Can I Reach Woodforest National Bank?You can dial their phone number +1 205-631-0919. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Woodforest National Bank?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of Woodforest National Bank?890 Odum Rd, Gardendale, AL 35071, United States is the address of Woodforest National Bank. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is Woodforest National Bank an Agency or a Lender?Woodforest National Bank is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Woodforest National Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.