Western State Bank 4th St, Devils Lake
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 3 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I had been banking with westwrn for years. I had a car accident and was 12 dollars overdrawn and no one to handle my affairs. I was unable to contact bank so after 30 days they closed my account and then refused to letme open a new account saying i wouldnt pass the credit check. Mind you this is the first time i have ever had an issue of being overdrawn. I have been a good customer and they sre discriminating because i have "not made a deposit in the account in sometime" where Leah's exact words. I did not know there were requirements on how often a person deposits money. This is poor banking service and should be illegal.Response from the owner
Hi Amy - We understand this situation is frustrating. As our team explained on the call, the decision was made in alignment with our company policy. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback with us.
This place is like a great big christmas money tree. You give them money and just like santa claus on christmas morning they make it rain in your stocking. El Presidente' = Santa Claus
Western union only for people who have an account with U.S bankResponse from the owner
Hi Nawaf - Thank you for submitting a review. We want to be sure we can help answer your questions or connect you with someone in person if you'd like to discuss any experiences you've had with us. We're Western State Bank, a community bank with locations in North Dakota and Arizona. If there's something we can help you with or if you'd like to speak directly with someone at our Devils Lake location, please stop by our bank or give us a call at 701-662-4936.
110 4th St SE, Devils Lake, ND 58301, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Devils Lake
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
1. How Can I Reach Western State Bank?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 701-662-4936. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Western State Bank?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a fast installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Do I Find Western State Bank?110 4th St SE, Devils Lake, ND 58301, United States is the address of Western State Bank. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is Western State Bank an Agency or a Lender?Western State Bank is a Bank. If you are wondering how to request a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Western State Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.