Wells Fargo Bank Nevada Way, Boulder City
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Came in to get something notarized, the gal behind the glass was rather rude in informing me that there would be a 30 minute wait. I wasn't arguing with her, I was smiling and ready to wait, so have no idea why she felt a need to be short and dismissive, but it came across as rude and unfriendly for sure.Response from the owner
I'm disappointed to learn about your interaction with one of our branch associates, Lisa. Please tell me more about what happened in an email to [email protected], and be sure to mention your review and Google username as well (no account numbers). I appreciate your feedback and look forward to discussing this further. -Nick, Wells Fargo HL Social
Hit or miss experiences with this branch. The quality of customer service we received at this Wells Fargo is unfortunately dependent upon which banker we are assigned to and today’s experience we feel was not a reflection of our previous encounters, nor was it one we’d desire to have in the future should the need arise for another appointment. Our banker was rude while we are already dealing with the loss of a loved one and setting their estate to rights. We wouldn’t have even known who we were speaking with had I not collected their card from the desk while they sat with their back to us on the phone during part the meeting. We did not appreciate the way we were spoken to while navigating this process and will likely refuse to be seen by this person again.Response from the owner
I'm disappointed to learn about your interaction with one of our branch associates. Please tell me more about what happened in an email to [email protected], and be sure to mention your review and Google username as well (no account numbers). I appreciate your feedback and look forward to discussing this further. -Janet, Wells Fargo HL Social
Michelle T. Is an amazing Personal Banker. I have never been treated so kindly and professional any other place. This woman should be running a multi-billion dollar business.
I have never dealt with a more unhelpful group of employees. They refuse to provide any service to customers, claiming "it's against the rules." They make up these rules so that customers don't interrupt their slumber.
Both the teller and one of the bankers named Joan Scamordella were extremely polite and helpful.Response from the owner
Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. I’m glad to read you've had a wonderful experience while working with Joan, and I've made sure these kind words are forwarded to the appropriate teams. Have a great day! -Jessica, Wells Fargo HL Social
I thought I would give Wells Fargo another try, but they don’t answer their phones @ this branch.. you go in & they don’t have time to see you so I will just take my money elsewhere 🤷🏻♀️Response from the owner
Hello, Joanie. This is not the customer experience we strive for, and I hope you’ll accept my apology. To ensure I can forward your concerns to the appropriate team, please mention your review and Google username in an email to [email protected] (no account numbers). Thanks so much. -Shannon, Wells Fargo HL Social
I want to thank Nikki for her help with our transactions.She's an asset to the company.Response from the owner
Thank you for choosing Wells Fargo. We appreciate your business and you for taking the time to share this feedback. -Shaun, Wells Fargo HL Social
I like Joan she's always been very helpful every time I have an issue .she is great!!Response from the owner
I truly appreciate you taking the time to share these kind words with us, Crisalyn. It’s wonderful to see that you’ve had such a positive experience with Joan. Thank you for choosing Wells Fargo. -AJ, Wells Fargo HL Social
Thank you Susan and Nikki. You were both extremely kind, helpful, and professional ; )Response from the owner
It’s wonderful to see that you had such a positive experience with Susan and Nikki. Thank you for taking the time to share these kind words. -Janet, Wells Fargo HL Social
I always enjoy the friendly service at the boulder city branch. Linda is a rock star !
1. How Do I Contact Wells Fargo Bank?You can dial their phone number (702) 293-1232. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Wells Fargo Bank?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an instant installment Loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Do I Find Wells Fargo Bank?412 Nevada Way, Boulder City, NV 89005 is the address of Wells Fargo Bank. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is Wells Fargo Bank an Agency or a Lender?Wells Fargo Bank is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Wells Fargo Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.