Waumandee State Bank E Main St, Mondovi
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 4 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
CCharlie Wolf Charlie Wolf1
I only gave it one star because there is nothing lower! They steal money from your account, they allow fraud to occur. They refused to give us a refund on stolen money and honestly your money is safer laying in the road than in this bank. Avoid this bank. They will either steal your money, double charge you or continue to allow fraud.
The ladies are nice but they have a really low limit on how much of your own money you can spend in a day. "For security reasons". I've been stranded at the store with no other form of payment knowing my account had plenty in it ... Embarrassing
They are a small town bank that is friendly and caring of their customers.
Tellers are very nice but higher up like to pull a lot of crap. I'd recommended this bank but be careful.
1. How Do I Contact Waumandee State Bank?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 715-926-4263. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from Waumandee State Bank?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. Where Can I Find Waumandee State Bank?600 E Main St, Mondovi, WI 54755, United States is the address of Waumandee State Bank. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is Waumandee State Bank an Agency or a Lender?Waumandee State Bank is a Bank. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Waumandee State Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.