USX Federal Credit Union N Pike Rd, Sarver
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 7 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I have been a member here for almost 15yrs and they are always there for me when I need a loan. Far better rates than your typical bank. Highly recommend
I have driven out to this credit union twice on a Saturday before noon and the door clearly says open till 1:00 pm this is the only day I can go to the bank and nobody is there. Would not recommend opening an account with this credit union,if they can’t even have it open on a Saturday,for people who work all week 9-5pm job and cannot go during the week since they close everyday at 4:30pm. Big thumbs down!!!!!!!
I tend to get hit by a decent amount of overdraft fees and I know their my fault and I take the hit. This time however though I deposited a check via the mobile app and as I did it I saw I had a $4 charge from amazon and they hit me with a $30 overdraft fee. I felt it was not right considering I was putting the money in same day to cover it. I called the 1-800 number and spoke with a polite man who then sent a e-mail immediately to the branch manager. Later that night I checked my account and the overdraft fee had already been returned! Along with another one from the day before( which I didn't even ask for). Long story short I am certain pleased with how they handled this situation and just wanted to take time to thank them. Being in a tough financial place right now I don't know if they even understand how much better they made my week!!
Only open past 430 on a Friday anymore and only have two tellers working on a Friday at 5pm. One had to open a new account. .. Always long lines. Been a member there for 20+ years, but something needs to happen with hours/staff. Used to have great hours for the working man, but not anymore at all. Might as well go to a regular bank. They have really lost the local touch.
Great place applied for a auto loan and credit card and was approved all in the same day. Excellent friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone. Dropped Citizens bank to became a USX member.. More benefits than your average bank..
This is my bank. And they are always really good to me.
Far better than any typical bank!
1. What Can I Do to Contact USX Federal Credit Union?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 888-219-3159. Another way is to complete an application on their website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Take Out a Loan from USX Federal Credit Union?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you learn about different financial services and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. Where Can I Find USX Federal Credit Union?479 N Pike Rd, Sarver, PA 16055, United States is the address of USX Federal Credit Union. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is USX Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?USX Federal Credit Union is a Federal credit union. If you are wondering how to request a loan, click here to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From USX Federal Credit Union?Yes. Borrowers can also click here to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.