United Bank Fieldstone Cmns, Tolland
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 2 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
The service here is absolutely terrible. Everyone I’ve ever dealt with is extremely rude and inconsiderate. I went to ask a basic question and they cut me off with “we can’t do anything”. I understand you may not be able to do something but you can at least say sorry for the inconvenience. I also asked why a check I had deposited wasn’t there. I was told “well you’ll just have to wait”. I don’t know when I’ll have to wait to. I just have to wait. Take your business elsewhere if at all possible.
Good location with drive thrust and walk up ATM
1. What Can I Do to Contact United Bank?We advise you to dial their phone number +1 860-291-3823. Another way is to complete an application via their user-friendly website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from United Bank?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the loan provider as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of United Bank?6 Fieldstone Cmns, Tolland, CT 06084, United States is the address of United Bank. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is United Bank an Agency or a Lender?United Bank is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
6. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From United Bank?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.