U.S. Bank Branch W Morton Ave, Jacksonville
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Usually slow at the drive through and they close at 4.....EVERY DAY! Leaving no time for working people to get or deposit their money. Also they aren't even open on Saturday. Most Banks stay open until 5:30 on Friday so working people can deposit their hard earned money. Not US Bank. So you either have to go there on your lunch break or not deposit your money at all. I'd suggest looking for a bank with better working hours. Banks have been open until 5 since banks have been around. Now they use the fake covid-19 virus to mess everything up. Keep regular banking hours!
Bank is never open anymore! Need something on a Saturday .. too bad! Need to get inside to ask more questions about account.. too bad. They dont ever answer their phones either. What is the point in having it open when your truly never open even thru week days always closed early and the service lines are always sooo long with 2 lanes if that open snd 30 cars .. time for me to find a new bankResponse from the owner
Hello Ashley, thank you for sharing your concerns. Your feedback is valuable to us as we use this information when changes and updates are being considered. Please not that many of your banking needs can be addressed by reaching out to our Customer Service team at 800.872.2657. I hope you have a great week! ^Kim
Worthless…. They have “autopayments” for the credit cards account, but on holiday weekends they’ll take your payment out, on the weekend and tell you “we can’t process the payment until Tuesday” but they were able to take my money 4 days ago….
I understand wait times can be long but I’ve always had a friendly face and staff member help me. Love this bank!
I've never had any issues with us bank until I moved here. This branch doesn't answer phone calls, if you walk in they tell you to go through the drive through, I finally got ahold of someone and was told the manager was on break and would call me when she got back and it's been 2 weeks and now my account is closed and they sent me less than half of what I had in the account. This bank is awful.Response from the owner
Hello Andrew. We are sorry to see that this has been your recent experience. We would like to speak with you about the situation and have the matter looked into. Please send us an email to [email protected] with your phone number and reference number 4219, and we will be happy to call you directly to assist. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. ^Ryan
Terrible wait times!!! Only one person in the entire place that was able to assist with a power of attorney - waited 30 minutes and left without ever getting so see her!! This isn't the first time I've had a terrible wait time!!!
1. How to Contact U.S. Bank Branch?You can dial this phone number +1 217-479-5906. Or you can browse its official website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at U.S. Bank Branch?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for online payday loans with high acceptance rate, you can select our lending service for more useful info.
5. What to Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of U.S. Bank Branch? How to Reach It?U.S. Bank Branch is located at 322 W Morton Ave, Jacksonville, IL 62650, United States. Just look up the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is U.S. Bank Branch an Agency or a Direct Lender?U.S. Bank Branch is a Bank. To bring you a digital loaning process, we get you connected with a large network of lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does U.S. Bank Branch Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just visit our platform to get an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.