U.S. Bank Branch S 300 W, Salt Lake City
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 7 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
DDR. M KHAN5
Mr. Jordan Frkovich, an excellent manager at US Bank, met all my expectations during my recent visit to open a new account there. I haven't had a better experience at any bank in the area where I hold accounts for a long time. The entire US Bank team was courteous, pleasant, and compassionate, and they provided outstanding customer service. It was a pleasant surprise to be served within 15 minutes, even though the bank was closing in 30 minutes. He ensured that my account was open and that all my obligations have been met. US Bank is fortunate to have him as a great asset. I recommend this place wholeheartedly.
Employees cant show up on time. Lobby not open at 9 am due to there not being two employees on site. What a joke. Then once the second employee finally shows up neither one of them could open the vault. Total incompetence!!!
Nothing more than a circus full of incompetent clowns. I applied for a home equity loan online, didn’t get contacted by a human being for an entire week, I called three people and left voicemails and never heard back from any one of them, finally reached out to a Scott Stodard who told me that he would assign the loan app to someone locally and never heard back from either. US Bank is a complete failure, and a pathetic excuse for a financial institution.Response from the owner
Good morning, Kevin. I apologize this has been your experience. I can imagine how frustrated you must be. If you'd like to discuss your experience in more detail, please send us an email to [email protected] detailing the experience, including your phone number and reference number 5389. We will give you a call within 24-48 business hours. We look forward to hearing from you. ^Heather
Waiting in drive through for 15 minutes while no one in the bank lobby and 2 tellers acting like they are busy . Several people drove off.Response from the owner
Hello Rusty, thank you for sharing your recent branch experience. Your honest feedback is appreciated as this is how improvements are made. I hope all of your future branch experiences are a better example of the great service we aim to provide. I wish you the best, ^Kim
I had an appointment then waited for about 15 mins with several others in line. One of the tellers left because his shift was over even though there was a line of 3 waiting. The branch manager was just relaxing in his office. Terrible customer service! Didn't even resolve my concernResponse from the owner
Hello Mahonri, Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. I'm sorry for the frustration your visit caused, and that your concern was not resolved. We'd like to speak with you about what happened and to help however we can. Please send us an email at [email protected] with your phone number and reference number 3964 and we will give you a call. We hope you'll allow us this opportunity to assist. ^Caitlin
I'm still in the middle of the dispute of an online payday loan.
very nice office, very nice people
1. How Can I Reach U.S. Bank Branch?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 801-537-6862. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from U.S. Bank Branch?You can head to their shop near you or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may address your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. How Do I Find U.S. Bank Branch?2714 S 300 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84115, United States is the address of U.S. Bank Branch. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is U.S. Bank Branch an Agency or a Lender?U.S. Bank Branch is a Bank. If you are wondering how to request a loan, check out our platform to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From U.S. Bank Branch?Yes. Borrowers can also check out our platform to get a personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is an online platform specializing in loans.