U.S. Bank Branch Rinaldi St, Northridge
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 9 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
TO /THE CORPORATE OFFICE. FROM/ CUSTOMER SAM BITAR. SUBJECT: BRANCH MANAGER MARINA ZAKARIAN YOU HAVE THE BEST MANAGER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, MOST PROFESSIONAL EVER. THANK YOU
WORST BANK. Stay away from opening an account with this bank especially this branch. We just opened a business bank account to do car rental. A couple of weeks later we discovered all credit card transactions returned. We checked with this branch were the account was opened and a guy 'pretended' does not know anything. All he said the account is closed. Closed why, when and for what, he was like a deaf. I just heard several stories about this bank where they closed many business accounts for no reasons, even if you have small balance. Be careful and don't be interrupted.Response from the owner
Hello, thank you for leaving your review. We are truly sorry to hear that you have had a less than favorable experience with us. We would like the chance to talk with you further about your experience and help in any way we can. Please email your phone number and reference #8334 to us at [email protected] and we'll call you within 2 business day. Thank you. ^Rick
WARNING. Be careful when you open a business account with this bank, especially this branch. After 3 years of operation, in one day without further notice, they put a hold on our account. They claimed that the business information on the state site is not updated. In this situation, they should've requested an update but not freeze our account. Lawsuit will follow. Stay away from this bank, they work as spies.Response from the owner
Hello Robert, Thanks for reaching out with your review. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty with your account. I hope this matter has been resolved for you, but if you still need assistance, we're happy to help however we can. Please send us an email at [email protected] with your phone number and reference number 7927. Once we receive your number, we'll give you a call within 2 business days. Thanks in advance. ^Caitlin
TO THE BANK MANGER: TODAY I WAS HELPED EFFICIENTLY AS ALWAYS. I AM IMPRESSED BY YOUR TEAM. THANK YOU FOR HAVING SUCH PROFESSIONALS AND CARING ON YOUR STAFF. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THEIR EXTENT AND CARING EVERY TIME.
This branch lost my paperwork of DBA (original documents) and then they offered me to refile for me, which was great. After 3 weeks went by and I followed up with them, branch tells me that the Check that was sent to the DBA office has not been cashed yet, so they will go personally to the DBA office to file the documents. I followed up 4 days after that. They told me that there was no one in the office to authorize the check and now they have to wait for the manager who will here the next day. They again promised me for the third time that they will go out this Monday and will take care of this problem for sure. I called back Monday, the Asst. Mgr, confirmed to me that my paperwork has been filed and will be mailed out to me the next day. I called next day again. They told me that the paperwork has not been signed, instead they made sure that they have mailed it on Monday and I will receive the documents directly by the DBA office. Its been more than 40 days now and nothing has been done yet. Baldeep is the person who lost my paperwork and has been promising me the whole time that he will go personally. There is a different Asst. Manager here also who screwed up on my Wire Transfer for Escrow, which they promised me to be on time and therefore my Escrow for the house was also delayed because of them. Everyone in this branch will tell you something and will do it differently.
One of the best US Bank branches around the Valley. Minor and Anne Marie work great together and make the US Bank experience so good.
VERY PROFESSIONAL , CARING WHICH MAKES YOUR DAY EASIER AND HAPPY WITH THEIR ATTITUDE AND HELP; KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THANK YOU.
This establishment is by far the best experience for personal and business banking.
I was denied service for having locks
1. How Do I Contact U.S. Bank Branch?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 818-368-7949. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to contact you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from U.S. Bank Branch?You can visit their store or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may help you cover an unexpected expense better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What Can I Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of U.S. Bank Branch?19781 Rinaldi St, Northridge, CA 91326, United States is the address of U.S. Bank Branch. Search for a route online so you can get there fast.
4. Is U.S. Bank Branch an Agency or a Lender?U.S. Bank Branch is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From U.S. Bank Branch?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.