U.S. Bank Branch 12th Ave Rd, Nampa
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Joey and two of the guys that work at the Albertsons branch are the only reason I am still with US Bank. She and the two guys have been nothing but polite and helpful every time I go in which is often. Their humor and fact they know me by name means so much.
I had account with US bank for 5 years but some reason they closed my account and keep my money for 3 months and still no refund. I keep calling many times, they said they did sent my money but they never did. Should I call the Beaurer Business to report or is it legal for US bank to keep my money? Anybody have experience about this problem please share with me.
I received a check today from a US Bank customer. So, I thought I would go to the local branch and cash this check. Even though the check was written on the US Bank account, they wanted to charge a 5$ dollar fee! The teller had been bragging that they were only closed 4 days per year. Big deal! What would you rather: lots and lots of fees? Or a bank that is closed on Sunday?
These guys are open the latest than any bank around and have ATMs at every Albertsons grocery store in town. I can even cash my check after hours at the atm.
Brogh in a personal check , puts a hold on it for 7 days , ask them what we can do to lift it , they say bring in a cashiers check , did that and they put a hold on that , employees are rude and disrespectful so is the manegment , won't do any more bid with this branch , if they don't like how u talk or how you look like or where you from they will do every thing to make your life hell DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS BRANCH , THEY FORGOT THAT ITS US THE CUSTOMERS WHO KEEP EM EMPLOYEED will be contacting the corporate office to take care of this issue
I've never seen a bank work so hard to stay closed as often as US.Response from the owner
Hello Dustin, Thanks for reaching out. We’ve temporarily adjusted our operations to promote safety. While some branches are temporarily closed, you can find a list of nearby locations using the Branch Locator at usbank.com or on the U.S. Bank mobile app. Customers can also bank digitally using our website and mobile app, or by calling 800.USBANKS. Respectfully^Caitlin
Horrible branch, horrible customer service. Ended up switching over to ICCU. Dont bank with these people.Response from the owner
Good morning Chris. Thanks for taking the time to share. We are so sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experiences with us, that caused you to switch banks. If you would like to share additional details, you are welcome to do so by emailing [email protected] Please include your contact information, reference number 10073 and details of your experience. We will give you a call within 2 business days. We hope to hear from you soon so we can look further into this issue. ^Heather
Lady named Joey was rude, definitely in the wrong business bad customer serviceResponse from the owner
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’d like the opportunity to review the situation on your behalf. Please send us an email at [email protected] with your phone number and reference number 1457. Once we receive your number, one of us will give you a call within 2 business days. We look forward to hearing from you. ^Chris
This branch is located inside Albertsons, to your left as you come in. Staff are friendly and helpful.
I called them tow time the first time they hung up on me....the second time they put me on hold for 12 minutes....not good customer serves at all.
2400 12th Ave Rd, Nampa, ID 83686, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Nampa
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
1. How Can I Make Contact With U.S. Bank Branch?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 208-463-0251. Or you can Visit its website and submit the request form over the internet.
3. How Can I Request a Loan at U.S. Bank Branch?To apply for the loan you want, you can Visit its website and submit the request form online. If you are searching for payday advances online with easy application, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Will Happen if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of U.S. Bank Branch? How Can I Get There?U.S. Bank Branch is located at 2400 12th Ave Rd, Nampa, ID 83686, United States. Kindly refer to the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is U.S. Bank Branch an Agency or a Direct Lender?U.S. Bank Branch is a Bank. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we allow you to get access with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does U.S. Bank Branch Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just visit our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with easy monthly payments.