Truist S Kirkman Rd, Orlando
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
JJ Enrique Rodriguez1
This place with not costumer on line, make way a long time auto service, them i change my mine, going inside and I saw was empty just the employees talking.. I want the manager or costumer service know is very important costumer service...
Drive through takes way too long (15+ minutes minimum). Lines are always backed up no matter what time of day. Don’t expect anything fast to happen here.
Adlin Robinson at the Kirkman location in Orlando is the ABSOLUTE WORST!!! After explaining our issue that we had prior to coming in and showing her all of my documents from the previous representative at the same exact bank who told us to bring in a couple forms of identification to proceed with our case to get what's rightfully ours, she completely ignored our situation pulled up my closed account and proceeded to say "I only can show you what's in the system" ......she repeated this over and over not giving me any resolution until I asked her to call the third party "back end" that's when I got some type of answer. At this branch its like you have to really go back in forth and really ask for what you need instead of the representative just taking that extra step to help you get what's rightfully yours even with the correct documents. This experience was not the best!
First week with this bank. Still waiting on a debit card, they don't issue a temporary one in the mean time so I'm constantly coming back here to withdraw cash. & With only one car in front of me in the drive thru, I waited 20-30minutes just trying to get quick cash.
Horrible place to do business. Closing account and switching banks. Deposit your checks to wait 10 days for money. I’ll pass any day on that foolishness
This is the worst possible bank you could choose to hold onto your money. They allow their own SunTrust customers to scam other SunTrust customers. They don't actually care about you or your money. After being a loyal customer for over 15 years, they show absolute no loyalty back. Beware before you chose SunTrust to hold your money, especially this specific branch.
Although I rarely have to go into this branch, every single time I have made that visit it had been enjoyable, and with quality service. Everyone inside was ready to assist in any way possible, and it was greatly appreciated. The branch has ample parking, so no issues there
Really disappointed. After I was told by customer service on the phone that I needed to resolve my issue in person, I rushed here to do so. Doors were locked 10 minutes before closing time and now I will have to wait at least 5 days to try to come in again in person. Very inconvenient and not good customer service. My first and hopefully only 1 star review.
The Branch Manager Sabrina Williams makes promises to new acct holders that she will not keep. Including falsification of testimony and bank documents. Considering her leadership there is no telling what she may be coaching her bankers to do or say as well. BUYER BEWARE!!!
Very bad and slow customer service. They have almost nobody working here
4582 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32811, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Orlando
- Artesian Title | A Title Insurance Company
Title company4.9( 77 )
- Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)
Bank2.2( 16 )
- TD Bank
Bank2.3( 13 )
- Element Funding, a Division of Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
Mortgage lender4.9( 11 )
1. How to Contact Truist?Just make them a phone call through this phone number +1 321-354-1654. Or you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Truist?To get the loan you need, you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with fast approval, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Truist? How to Reach It?Truist is located at 4582 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32811, United States. You can check the map and find the best way to access this place.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Direct Lender?Truist is a Bank. To bring you a digital loaning process, we enable you to access a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Truist Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.