Truist W Broad St, Falls Church
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
they really need some help..went there this morning and the manager i am assuming was running all over the place along with the cashier..2 people running drive thru,,attending to 6 customers at the same time..unheard of..who does the hiring? simply ridiculous..kudos to those 2 associates for really working under pressure..i am changing my rating from 1 to 4 only because of what i saw today.
Leave while you still can this bank does not care about its customers!
Elmer is the best bank employee I’ve ever worked with and I have worked with many in the past. I could not recommend him more. He’s very knowledgeable and very personable. He has even gone out of his way a few times to assist me with issues that were not his responsibility.
Terrible. Never call back and horrible customer service.
Bad experience .I tried to call them 100 times and when one lady answer she was not polite .Really that’s so bad .
This place needs new, friendly, and professional trained staff. They lack customer relationship and always seem to have new ‘rules’ and ‘policies’ Transactions, deposits, and simple withdrawals take entire too long than they should. Regardless if you go through the drive thru or inside. I see why Suntrust are losing clients.
This place is a mess. I call to inquire about my account to see what happened to my deposit...... First I was placed on hold for 15min. then Some lady come on the line and asked me that she will call me back because they were very busy at the moment. I never got the call back and I had to go there physically to find out. On top of that when I went to the branch. there was a long line on the drive thru so I walk in and that line was even loooooonger. there was only on cashier handling but drive thru window and front cashier. All the other employees were just goofing around on their desk. I asked for a manager and they said that they don't have a branch manager any more. when I first started with them they had the best services. The Branch manager even helped customer at the registers. They really need to get help right away or I am gone.
Paid my car note with cash. 3 weeks later they said yes u paid but the payment was returned and if I can't find the receipt I have to pay again! #Unbelievable. Learn how to run a business.
JJOHN W. COVER5
very difficult to try to input correct branch hours for Fri June 19 and Sat June 20 for Sun Trust Bank at 603 W. Broad St., Falls Church, VA.
BBrian “Ted” Alexander1
As I write this review I have been sitting here for over 30 minutes while the manager is stuffing her face with 0 help from any of the other staff members. Can see why this place has a low rating.
1. How Do I Contact Truist?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 703-241-3525. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to get back to you.
3. How Do I Get a Loan from Truist?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
5. What Should I Do if I Can't Repay a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can find a solution.
2. Where Can I Find Truist?1202 W Broad St, Falls Church, VA 22046, United States is the address of Truist. Use an online map to plan a route beforehand so you can get there fast.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Lender?Truist is a Bank. If you have no idea what type of loan you want, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get all kinds of financial services.
6. Can Borrowers With Poor Credit Request A Loan From Truist?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.