Truist Buttermilk Pike, Crescent Springs
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 3 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I came in to open up a checking account at the Buttermilk Pike office on my lunch break today. I received a promotional letter. For whatever reason the teller struggled to open the account and left me waiting without any sort of expectations for almost an hour to no avail. I suggested that they email me the documentation after they figured it out. I was told that if that happened I would still need to come back then to complete the account opening. It was poor first experience with this company.
I swung by BB&T to do some banking and say hello to some folks that work there. That's the thing that I like about this bank. These folks are friendly, helpful and always courteous. Kind of the way way you like to be treated by family and over the years and through the pandemic they have thankfully been there and also able to take care of all of my banking needs. That's why you should do business with them as well. As Always, Enjoy!
When BB&T took over this place was nothing but trouble. This location was my primary bank 1991 on. Tiffany needs to be less condescending on the phone
1. How Can I Make Contact With Truist?Just make them a phone call through this phone number (859) 578-2499. Or you can browse its official website and submit the loan form over the internet.
3. How Can I Request a Loan at Truist?To get starterd, you can browse its official website and submit the loan form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with easy application, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What to Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?Simply have a talk with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Truist? How Can I Access It?Truist is located at 743 Buttermilk Pike, Crescent Springs, KY 41017. Just look up the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Direct Lender?Truist is a Bank. To bring you a digital loaning process, we can link you with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Truist Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we can help you out! Just turn to our website to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with affordable monthly payments.