Truist Leesburg Pike, Falls Church
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 8 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Truist is the worst bank I have ever had to deal with they don’t care about there customers! I have lost out on thousands dealing with this bad level of service I recommend everyone to leave this bank!
The Worst location at one of the worst banks I've ever experienced. Takes an hour+ on the phone to get in touch with anyone at Suntrust most of the time. Awful customer service. If you have room in your schedule to constantly deal with that, then this is your bank.
Went to close business account but was informed by the manager, who should know better, that since account had a zero balance it would close out automatically. I reiterated that we wanted to close account to ensure that no further charges could be processed. Got the same answer. As you have already guessed, a payment was processed with overdraft fee in tow. This is idiotic! Called customer service and they waived overdraft fee and will close account after payment is reversed or account brought back to zero balance. Very helpful rep. in customer service. This branch is a joke. Please get some competent people!!!!!
RRonny Carhuas Alvarez1
Well i've been with SunTrust for 2 months now and this location is the worst, it only has ONE teller and i guess its the manager who is sitting in the office on the right hand side when enter the bank who is just watching how long the line gets. Very disappointing
The Branch Manager is impossibly hard to reach. Calls not return and actions promised never delivered. Recently closed account. While other branches are far more helpful like in McLean this branch should be avoided at all costs unless you have time, for a time pit, with no affirmative action.
The place has been remodeled in the inside. So it looks a little modern. Granted they are a little short staffed but manage to get the job done. There is an ATM outside that you can use for cash or deposits. They are open until 5:00pm and close on major holidays and Saturdays as well. Only other thing it does lack is a drive they so you will have to get out to enter bank but a little exercise won’t hurt. You can miss this location if you aren’t careful but it is across the street from Sunoco and before the Chipotle can’t miss it. They two new tellers and coordinators are great!! Both ladies, (F & K) provides great friendly service.
This location customer service is worse I have ever been too! I have been with SunTrust for at least 15 yrs and this location employees don’t care about customers! Waiting time is unacceptable even with appointments!
Worst bank I ever been to. Two tellers who couldn’t do much, and the slowest representative I have ever seen. Waited for some to open an account for nearly an hour....
1. How to Get in Touch With Truist?You can dial this phone number +1 703-270-4561. Or you can enter its website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Truist?To get the loan you need, you can enter its website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with easy application, you can visit our website for more useful info.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Just negotiate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Truist? How to Get There?Truist is located at 6300 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22044, United States. Kindly refer to the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Direct Lender?Truist is a Bank. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we get you connected with a full range of lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Truist Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your possibility of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just visit our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with flexible payment options.