Truist Horseshoe Pike, Honey Brook
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 3 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
I'm very upset because yesterday (presidents day) their drive thru atm retained my cash! U made the mistake of wanting to do a big deposit right away vs having to carry it around. I wanted to deposit $2,200 right after receiving it. I brought up my account and first deposited 1 $100 bill. That went in and then saw it said that you can display up to 50 bills at a time. So i made sure my stack of 20 $100 bills was neat and organized and put them in. It struggled for a couple minutes and spat out 7 of them($700) and then said "Sorry, your cash has been retained" and then sad my transaction can't be procressed at the time and spat out my card then said it was out of service and then went back to normal. It didn't even print or send me a digital receipt! I called the number on the atm right away and the operator didn't seem very concerned and submitted a lost deposit form. I'm still waiting for a call and nothing has been credited to my account. Overall the atm ate $1500! I really hope they treat this as an urgent matter and resolve this today. Do NOT make deposits at this atm! The bills were not even wrinkled and in perfect shape. I don't see any excuse for this inconvenience.
I love the service from this branch! The staff there is always greating customers with a smile and eager to help. I would like to add a special thanks to Suzanna the loan specialist as she goes above and beyond what you would expect for great service. I hope this team remains at my local branch for a long time . Thanks for reading my opinion
Every single time I go here it is a problem , I'm treated poorly in a regular basis I have stopped here multiple times in the past two weeks only because they were the closest bank at time and each and every time was a problem.. they couldn't cash a business check drawn on them , they wouldn't give me cash advance from my other account said it was denied when I had 10 times the amount I asked for in that account not sure what there deal is but for a bank they must not like money or to do business with people who have it .. seems to me they hate there Jobs and there lives I will be reaching out to corporate over the way I have been treated by these people my best advice bank elsewhere!!!
4710 Horseshoe Pike, Honey Brook, PA 19344, United States
Nearby Personal loans in Honey Brook
1. How Can I Get Connection With Truist?You can dial this phone number +1 610-273-2992. Or you can enter its website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How Can I Request a Loan at Truist?To get starterd, you can enter its website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with easy application, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Truist? How Can I Access It?Truist is located at 4710 Horseshoe Pike, Honey Brook, PA 19344, United States. Kindly refer to the map and pick out the most convenient route to access this place.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Direct Lender?Truist is a Bank. To bring you a digital loaning process, we allow you to get access with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Truist Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.