Truist Cumberland Pkwy, Atlanta
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Reached the bank before closing hours but the banker refused to serve while she was happy to talk to some friend. On top of it she was saying that the system would log her out, which we know is a lie!
Hours are awesome! I'm able to get business done when most banks are closed.
This used to be a great branch with great service - until the new design with no live tellers. Always have to wait for over 15 minutes for the one poor live person left to handle the "personal service" (not!). I have banked with SunTrust for over 20 years, and this is by far the worst move ever. Guess I'll have to start using the Cumberland Branch again.
What a fantastic place to bank! If only all of SunTrust branches were this fantastic, Suntrust would easily win the personal banking market for the Smyrna and Vinings areas. This is a small satellite branch located in the Publix near Vinings, and it is by far faster and more efficient and knowledgeable than all of the other three branches located nearby. I usually expect to wait for ten average but up to twenty minutes in line at the branches nearby, and then when you get to the teller window at the full branches you may or may not get a banker who knows how to "use the system" or at the S. Cobb branch they are almost all "in training" but this tiny branch is always staffed with the most knowledgeable and caring people. I have been in line behind six or seven people and the most time I have ever waited in that line is five minutes, and every banker is knowledgeable on every kind of transactions from cash/check combo deposits and business accounts as well. I have never walked out of this branch upset about service, and the problems I have had with SunTrust fees and such have always been resolved to my satisfaction and then some. Bottom line: This small stretch of free counter space in a Publix hands down is where I would bank before any of the other larger branches that are within walking distance from this one, and it is all due to the friendly, and professional staff who enjoy their job and care about customers! Can't say enough good things!
The worst place I have ever banked. Unnecessary prolonged holds on direct deposits from legitimate employers, incompetent staff, and ridiculous limits on how much you can receive in paymemts from credible merchant services like paypal and square for example.
Disappointed in the service here. When I opened the account, I was told that I would receive a $100 bonus for opening the account as long as I spent $500 with the check card over the next 3 months. After 3 months, and having spent $500, I was not given the $100 because of a loophole in the agreement where check card purchases made on line with the card did not count towards my $500. This was not communicated up front, which I believe is misleading.
If plan to bank here be prepared to wait and wait some more because this branch is poorly staff, i go here about 1 to 2 times month and theres only 1 maybe 2 tellers at best ever time i go in, and that includes the drive up windows
KEITH THE MANAGER IS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. THIS BRANC DONT CARE AND ACT LIKE THE HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST. IT TOOK THEM OVER 8 DAYS TO TELL ME IF I WAS APPROVED FOR A CARD OR NOT. DONT TAKE YOR MONEY TO THIS PEOPLE. THEY DONT CARE
Very Helpfull. It feels like what it would be like in the old days when people would remember your name and treat you with courtesy.
Great staff. Always helpful and friendly!
1. How Can I Make Contact With Truist?You can dial this phone number +1 678-932-4802. Or you can Visit its website and fill out the application form over the internet.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Truist?To apply for a cash loan, you can Visit its website and fill out the application form online. If you are searching for online payday cash loans with easy application, you can turn to our platform for more useful info.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Truist? How to Get There?Truist is located at 2451 Cumberland Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, United States. You can check the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Direct Lender?Truist is a Bank. To bring you the most convenient loaning process, we allow you to get access with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our website to obtain a fast personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Truist Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just turn to our website to get an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.