Truist Arlington Blvd, Falls Church
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 6 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Since they're Truist every single change goes wrong. This branch is permanently closed. There's an ATM in the Safeway supermarket and you cannot make a deposit there. This bank is a joke nowadays. Definitely better service in capital one or wells fargo
How can you be closed on Saturday and expect to retain your customers. This is the absolute worst bank management and customer service I have ever experienced in my life!!!
Worse management and they doesn’t care about their customers need to close this branch
This is a terrible bank! When it was First Virginia it was excellent. Then BB&T fired all the experienced tellers and replaced them with sub-minimum wage people with no training and often no real English language skills. When you do an automated transfer it takes about a week and even if you have a high balance they charge you $3 each. Just a greedy grubby bank. Their phone service is a joke. I tried to get a physically cracked card replaced and could not do it. Had to go through the local branch. Really a joke of a place. Not a real bank.
WWayne Green Jr1
Worst experience here ever. The service here is awful. Never had an issue at any other bank. Never will bank with bb&t.
Two staffs at counter are not friendly and not helpful as well. Bad service!
1. How Do I Contact Truist?You can dial their phone number +1 703-241-3355. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to reach you.
3. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Truist?You can go to their shop or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may suit your needs better. We suggest you weigh your options and make an informed decision.
5. What to Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can harm your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
2. How Do I Find Truist?6120A Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22044, United States is the address of Truist. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Lender?Truist is a Bank. If you are not sure where to get a loan, visit our website to learn about Fast Title Loans. With a focus on title loans, it can also help you get the best deal.
6. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From Truist?Yes. Borrowers can also visit our website to apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.