Traditions Bank White Oak Trl, Warrior
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 8 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
They might be a great bank for banking/savings, but loans - not so much. We provided all documentation to Pam Yeager almost one month ago, in the Warrior, AL location and was consistently misled and told "underwriter has it". FOR ALMOST A MONTH. Constant requests by myself reaching out to THEM on the process, only to be told today after numerous excuses of "we are busy and behind" - that "me and my boss have concerns on how you're going to come up with the 15% that the construction loan doesn't cover". Um, we don't get the same process as any other stranger that walks in their door? We did not get our application processed, our credit pulled or anything. Give us the same process everyone else is afforded. We would have been fine if we didn't meet their criteria based on credit/income etc. Unless you want your worth based on your looks, go somewhere else. If that's ok with you, this is your place. We will give our business to someone else, who will conduct fair practices and not business malpractice.
This is the best bank, the services they support are awesome. The staff are very attentive to the needs of their customers. They have helped me with savings, loan, faxing, copying, notary service, cashier's check and safety deposit box. Its the bank that knows your name and they're very helpful.
LLinda Storey Moon5
This is the most wonderful Hometown Bank to bank with. The tellers are friendly at all times. I love the waiting area has a beautiful waterfall on the inside a fireplace and a cozy place to be while you're waiting. All the loan officers are as friendly as can be and are there to help you with whatever you need.
These people take personal, hometown banking to a new all time high. We're beyond impressed with the professional and yet personal level of business. Could not be happier with a banking relationship.
Absolutely the kindest folks around,always willing to help an they are just like banking used to be ! No big corporate attitude . The Hayden girls an guy's are the best 👍😊
They are all very sweet and considerate and very professional! Absolutely love this bank!
Luxury of everything the big banks offer but with a down-home feel. Employees treat you as family
They are one of the nicest people and they always have a smile on there face and greet you and tell you to have a good day.
1. How Can I Make Contact With Traditions Bank?You can call them at this phone number +1 205-647-3000. Or you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. How to Get a Loan at Traditions Bank?To apply for a cash loan, you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form online. If you are searching for payday loans online with same-day funding, you can click here for more useful info.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is important to check carefully before signing any loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Traditions Bank? How Can I Get There?Traditions Bank is located at 121 White Oak Trail, Warrior, AL 35180, United States. You can check the map and locate the easiest way to access this place.
4. Is Traditions Bank an Agency or a Direct Lender?Traditions Bank is a Bank. To bring you the most effective loaning process, we allow you to get access with a long list of trusted lenders over the internet. You can visit our platform to get a small personal loan online with no hard credit check.
6. Does Traditions Bank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting approved, we just come in handy! Just visit our platform to secure an online installment loan for bad credit with easy monthly payments.