TitleMax Title Loans 7th St, Clanton
- Business Loans
- Flex Loans
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Alternative Lending
- Alternative Loan
- Auto Pawn
- Bank Account Loans
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
My experience overall was very pleasant. Keisha delivered quality customer service and helped explain all the details that go into the transaction. 10/10 would recommend.Response from the owner
Indi. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, we really appreciate it!
The ladies at the store truly care about their customers.. They always do everything they can to make sure I am taken care of and understand everything about my accountResponse from the owner
Hi, Elizabeth. Your feedback means a lot to us. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
Gm Devon and his staff are very knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and genuine. My experience was great, they are more than just a title pawn company in my opinion. They are an institution that accommodates anyone!!!
This is the very definition of predatory lending. The interest rates compound every 30 days, so your true interest rate is well over 80%. My advice if you have a clear title go to any other lender in clanton. Acceptance loans, world finance, or any other lender will give you a much better rate and rebuild or build your credit.
Mr Devion and his team are awesome!! Very knowledgeable about the business and answered all my questions. I wouldn't go any where else for additional financial assistance. The office smelled amazing as well!!!
Stephen and his staff are so friendly. They have the best rates and even have coffee while you wait to get approved for your loan. They make the entire process quick and easy to understand. Go see them today and tell them Andrea sent you!
I have been doing business with Title Max for a while now. All the staff are very pleasant. They have helped me many times. But, Mr Steven has talked to my daughter And.i to help with my loan. I am on retirement and they understand Stephan is very helpful and understands my situation All of them r kind and understanding. I get back great advice of what is my best option. Thanks to all of u Doris Susie Blakely
People BEWARE THEY LIE! I had a emergency. I had to rush my dog to the vet. I phoned Title Max prior to going to the business. The man lied to me over the phone and when I went in person he continued to lie. He stated to me a minimum of $400. I told him I didn’t need that much. He insisted. Come to find out. This is not true! They make a commission off of it! Then he didn’t tell me the loan renews all over again the following month. I spoke to a regional manager over the phone and he was a total jerk! I’m going to report them to the BBB and do whatever else I need to do. Read all the complaints and lawsuits against them. Just because they treat you nice when your at the place of business doesn’t mean anything!! You would be better off going to a pawn shop if need be then dealing with them. Caution people!!!Response from the owner
Hi Dawn, I apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced and would like to learn more about your situation. Please feel free to reach out to our customer resolutions hotline at 1 (800) 804-5368 to file your complaint. From there we can contact the appropriate parties and try to work through any issues.
I just got a loan a few weeks ago and promised I would write a review. They are great. Kathy did n=my loan and she was very nice. I hopfully will ave it paid off in a few weeks but I am very happy I choose them to do business with.
PPillows A Plenty5
Kershaw and Steve are so great. I went in nervous to get a title loan but Steve explained everything and told me how to make payments every time I get paid so I can pay more on my balance. They made me feel good. If you need money you should go see them.
1. How to Contact TitleMax Title Loans?You can ring them at this phone number +1 205-755-3250. Or you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form over the internet.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From TitleMax Title Loans?TitleMax Title Loans can link you with a variety of services which include: '
- Installment loans
- Payday loans
- Title loans
- Business loans
- Flex loans
5. Is TitleMax Title Loans an Agency or a Direct Lender?TitleMax Title Loans is a Loan agency. To bring you a fast and easy loaning process, we can link you with a variety of honest lenders over the internet. You can get a small personal loan online in a swift manner.
2. What Is the Address Of TitleMax Title Loans? How to Get There?TitleMax Title Loans is located at 208 7th St S, Clanton, AL 35045, United States. Just look up the map and select the easiest route to access this place.
4. How Can I Request a Loan at TitleMax Title Loans?To apply for the loan you want, you can browse its official website and fill in the submission form online. If you are looking for payday advances online with same-day funding, you can visit our website for more useful info.
6. What Will Happen if I Can Not Pay Back My Loan?Kindly talk to your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always read carefully before signing any loan agreement.
7. Does TitleMax Title Loans Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to improve your likelihood of success, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our platform to apply for an installment loan online for bad credit with easy monthly payments.