Title Security Agency W Continental Rd, Green Valley
- Lender Services
- Title Insurance
- Title Searches Examinations
- Account Servicing
- Business Development
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Title
- Condition Of Title Reports
- L Title
- Owners Title Policies
- Real Estate Investments
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 7 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
Originally I had wrote a review about a lack of responsiveness to my request to return critical paperwork to me so that I can move forward on other actions I needed to take on behalf of my mother as her POA. That impression changed after the team worked hard to find the missing paperwork and it's now back in my possession. What really impressed me is they took responsibility for the delay and simply made it right. Mistakes happen. It's what you do after things don't go as expected that really matters and I was very impressed in how they handled it. My kudos to them.
The FedEx driver tossed a large white FedEx envelope containing an escrow closing check on top of my door mate today in broad daylight where it could be easily be seen from the sidewalk leaving the payment unsecured. When I discovered it, I called The FedEx representative who stated FedEx offers shipping services that require a signature upon delivery. FedEx said the shipping company on the package label, Leah Harlos Title Security, LLC, chose to send it “no signature required “. With all the reports of rampant package thefts in the valley and across the nation, sending such a large check without requiring me to sign for it is so irresponsible and unprofessional that it defies logic.
We have used Title Security in Green Valley at least 100 plus times in the course of our business. We have worked with nearly every title officer there. We have found everyone that works here to be truly top notch. I have full confidence that each transaction here will be handled professionally and in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Title Security of Green Valley.
The firm wanted us to sign the papers without reading them. When we questioned the paperwork and information they either did not know or they said just sign the papers. They even wanted us to sign blank forms and forms irrelevant to the mortgage. Advice, watch yourself with this firm and have a lawyer present at signing.
I do transactions with this office often and their staff is friendly, informative, and quick. I would recommend anyone in the real estate business in this area to use them. You guys rock!
DIDN'T DO OUR TITLE RIGHT, DID NOT DO THE TRUST AFTER RECEIVING OUR PAPERWORK EARLY IN THE DEAL , WE WERE TOLD YOU CAN DO THAT LATER AT YOU OWN EXPENSE , SENT A REFUND CHECK THAT WAS IN PAPER WORK THEY CANCELED WITHOUT EXPLANATION , THEY NEVER ANSWERED ANYTHING WE ASK HONESTLY , DIDN'T RETURN PHONE CALLS , VERY POOR SERVICE MADE MISTAKES WITHOUT OFFERING TO CORRECT THEM ! GIVING THE OPPORTUNITY WE WILL NEVER USED THEM AGAIN NOR ALLOW ANYONE WE KNOW TO USED THEM EITHER
Great local business . Worked with Gina who was great . A few bumps as normal in any closing . All worked out great .
1. How Do I Contact Title Security Agency?One of the easiest way is to call their phone number +1 520-625-1095. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to reach you.
3. What Does Title Security Agency Offer?Title Security Agency offers a wide array of financial services including:
- Lender services
- Title insurance
- Title searches & examinations
- Account Servicing
- Business Development
5. Is Title Security Agency an Agency or a Lender?Title Security Agency is a Title company. If you are not sure where to get a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on online title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
2. Where Can I Find Title Security Agency?190 W Continental Rd Suite 226, Green Valley, AZ 85622, United States is the address of Title Security Agency. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from Title Security Agency?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that an online installment loan may suit your needs better. Go to this website to have a look. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
6. What to Do if I'm not Able to Pay Back a Loan?Failure to repay a loan has a negative effect on your credit score. Contact the lender as soon as possible and see if you can change the term length.
7. Can People With Bad Credit Get a Loan From Title Security Agency?Yes. Borrowers can also apply for an online personal loan with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which is a reputable loan services provider.