The Vault Jewelry and Loan Graham Rd, Falls Church
- Appraisal Loans
Looking for a loan?
This won't affect your credit score.
There are 10 customer reviews. Check out their experiences with this business.
TTyrae Transportation LLC5
My first time here was a really great experience with Jimmy and Jesse. They were very helpful and knowledgeable about the items that I brought in. Excellent customer service etiquette and very friendly. This store is highly recommended even if it’s just for information. Thanks again guys!
Very great customer service, they made my multiple visits so easy to deal with and very fair and respectful !!! I definitely recommend this shop for your needs or anything !
Dealt with both Ryan and Jimmy on numerous occasions.... excellent service more than fair value. Great experience all around and would not waste my time at any pawn shop.
Looks like the pawn shop management changed. I'll leave this review but this was for the asian gentleman who used to run this store. For those of you who left negative comments, you guys have lack of knowledge on how pawn brokers work. As a pawn broker myself, we do not accept certain items and small things that doesn't add value to the business. We are not BestBuy that sells various merchandise. Please do some research before you go in there. I've done jewelry business with him and it was very simple and he's very honest about pricing. If he doesn't like it he'll give you straight up answer that he's not interested. That's how business works. If you want to sell your item at least go to the shop and see what he thinks instead of asking over the phone. Pawn shops sells used products. We test them if we are interested, and if not we decline things that don't add value to the business. If pawn shops accept everything how are they going to survive? Lets have some common sense here people. Don't get butt hurt for not buying your junk. I would like to add another comment: I recommended my buddy to stop by and get his ring appraised. Originally he paid over 10k for the ring and the owner of the shop gave him how much the ring is worth with certs/documents he had. He felt bad and rejected buying the jewelry because the seller is taking a huge loss. That's just being straight honest to his customer. Would def do business again
Been to this place 5 times and they make the process so easy and they are very friendly people. I love the honesty they bring and all the helpful information they provide for any product. Never going anywhere else honestly !
Great customer service. However, I was priced a Canon 18-55m EOS lens for $120. The problem: the lens outer frame had a crack. I could have ordered one online, uncracked, for $80. I really needed one ASAP, hence, my interest with the pawnshop. I tried negotiating, but they did not even budge. Again, they were nice, but the item in its current quality condition did not match the price.
Jimmy & Ryan were really helpful on buying off my tablet when I was in need for the money . I appreciate them so much .
The asking prices are too high for a Pawn Shop . In some cases more than retail. As they say, there are not BestBuy. Thus, give better deals and not worst deals than a retail store like BestBuy.
They didn't wanna accept my guitar because "they have too many guitars in the back". What type of pawn shop is that? They have nice used stuff, they should change the name to used stuff shop instead.
I visited this pawn shop a few days ago to pawn an item for a small loan and I was told by the owner he is not interested in doing business with me. HUH you don't know me could it have been because of my race. I couldn't figure out what the problem was; I am a professional who works for FCPS schools so my character or behavior shouldn't have been questioned because I gave him no reason to do so. My suggestion for a great pawn shop in the Falls Church area would be Crossroad Pawn and Jewelry and Exchange who are owned by Crossroad Pawn.
1. How Do I Contact The Vault Jewelry and Loan?You can dial their phone number +1 703-698-0813. Another way is to complete an application through their official website and wait for them to reach you.
3. What Does The Vault Jewelry and Loan Offer?The Vault Jewelry and Loan provides various services including: '
- Appraisal Loans
5. Is The Vault Jewelry and Loan an Agency or a Lender?The Vault Jewelry and Loan is a Pawn shop. If you are wondering how to request a loan, you can turn to Fast Title Loans. With a focus on high-approval-rate title loans, it can also help you get multiple loan offers.
2. How Can I Get to a Store of The Vault Jewelry and Loan?2806 Graham Rd, Falls Church, VA 22042, United States is the address of The Vault Jewelry and Loan. Use online navigation services to get there fast.
4. How Can I Secure a Quick Loan from The Vault Jewelry and Loan?You can visit their store nearby or request a loan on their website. It's worth noting that a quick online installment loan may suit your needs better. Visit this website to have a look. We suggest you carefully consider all the possibilities and make an informed decision.
6. What to Do if I Default on a Loan?Failure to repay a loan can lower your credit score. Reach out to the lender as soon as possible and see if you can work out a new agreement.
7. Are There Loans for Bad Credit From The Vault Jewelry and Loan?Yes. Borrowers can also request a quick personal loan online with bad credit through Fast Title Loans, which offers premium financial services.